• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard drive working. Yeah

chew2uk

TMF Novice
Finally got my HD working after a year so here goes with my collection. Am using the list of all clips but am sorry if I repeat any already up. Quality is shocking on some but still. First.

I think I have a fairly comprehensive list of mainstream so any request are welcome.

Hi chew2,

Thanks for the great clips.

I've been looking for two clips for what seems like forever, and was wondering if you might have them. They are:

1) Flintstones episode where Fred is buried in the sand by Pebbles, and Wilma comes along and tickles his feet, and;

2) Carol Burnett Show where Harvey Keital is in a leg cast from an auto accident and Burnett comes to visit him, thinking she is the cause of his pain. When she learns that he faking just for the insurance money, she exacts revenge by tickling his foot with a feather duster, and then also at the end of the scene with her nails.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, can anyone translate what is being said in the Peter Pan clip? I like to know the dialogue that leads to the tickling. :Hyrdrogen

chew2uk said:
Not really into m/m stuff so don't save it.
Uh, it's actually f/m stuff that I'm into, not m/m. Both the requested clips are females tickling males...I think that's what you meant?

Cheers.

flintstones and burnett

Actually, it's Harvey Korman in that scene.

I saw that Flintstones episode at the beach twice, as a kid, and haven't seen it since, despite catching plenty of Flintstones over the years.

Can someone describe the Peter Pan scene?

could you post every clip you have?

would prob take tll next week to download due to connecton speed. Most stuff already on here but will check

play tv? italian maybe?

im looking for a clip i think its italain from a tv channel called play tv..it has a woman wearing a kinda clown mask and having her feet tickled while sitting down its a similar setting to the show with lady k and fumiko (foot fetish model and tickling slave).

Do you have that damn McDonald's commercial that I've heard so much about -- where the girl is buried in the sand and having her feet tickled? I want to see this clip more than anything.

peter pan? i dident c a peter pan? is that the rapidshare clip? if so its not there anymore can sum1 plz post it who dled it.

clip request

If you have them I would love to see the Roshamba clip from the Ainsley Harriet Show and the Kyla Pratt clip from One on One.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back