• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard tickle torture or teased

bold

TMF Novice
torture or teased
I like hard tickle torture as a lee and a ler - I mean I like being tickled until I almost pass out, and tickling a lee so she screams and struggles as much as the next person.
But I have found lately that for me, being lightly tickled with finger nails by someone dressed sexy is even worst torture.
my lover said that she wanted to see how hot she could get me. She tied me to the bed and dressed in real sexy lingerie (1st matching panties, bra and guarder outfit) and for twenty minutes she just lightly glided her fingers over my body. I was very excited even before she started , just looking at her in the lingerie and stockings, but as soon as she started gliding her finger nails I was throbbing. For the first hour she changed every 20 minutes into something else, that was my only break. She also was telling me a fantasy story which she is very good at and gets quit detailed, ( she knows I love to read tickling stories) she included a lot of gang tickling which she knows is a turn on for me. When her story ended I thought I would get released and relief, but she said No and changed again. Then she turned the T.V. on and started playing one of my favorite tickle videos. For the whole 60 minutes she lightly tickled me talked naughty and teased me by positioning her body so I was looking down at her cleavage or her nylons were laying across my body or ass was in my face. I was secretly tying to break free and take her, but I couldn't. After the video I begged her to let me go or relive my frustration, but she said no way. Then she brought out her vibrator and pleased her self right in front of me.
For the next few hours It was like that.-- I was dizzy, weak and begging her. To me (5 hours of that 3:00pm to 7:00) was torture but totally worth it.
I am going to try and do it to her next, but I don't know how long I could hold out.

A mixture is best! But I wouldn't want a session without hard torture.

I like both as well. :D

They both do different things to me.

I think I would get bored with the same kind of tickling over and over. Always fun to switch it up, for me anyways.

""* Sigh *""....i wish i knew what it was about tickling that turns ticklees on so much..

""* Sigh *""....i wish i knew what it was about tickling that turns ticklees on so much..

Seriously? What's not to love? :p
Irregardless, I have to say that the softer teasing tickling always
seems to be the most effective on me. Maybe I just haven't received
the harder kind of tickles from the right person for a long time.
I remember when I was a kid the harder kind of tickling would absolutely
render me insane, but now I dunno, meh.

As a LER I love to tickle women both ways. I love the light tickling and teasing and making a lady squirm and giggle, and then I also love the more tortureous tickling to where I have my Lee screaming and laughing hysterically and begging for the tickling to stop, but no mercy.......LOL unless we have an agreed safeword first. I only stop when the safeword is said, but then only to let them catch their breath for about 15 to 30 seconds. LOL

I like both as well. :D

They both do different things to me.

I think I would get bored with the same kind of tickling over and over. Always fun to switch it up, for me anyways.

Ditto a lot. :) :yourock:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back