• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harry Potter Book 5 speculation

xylo

TMF Novice
Well, June the 21st is fast approaching and the rumours about book 5 are flying. I'm just posting this thread so everyone can discuss their speculations about what's going to happen in book 5. J.K Rowling has said that one of Harry's "fans" is going to die, and also that we will learn a lot more about Harry's past.

Who does everything is going to be killed off.?

And what secrets do people think are going to be revealed?

I look forward to hearing everyone's ideas on this (far-fetched theories/speculations are especially welcomed).

xylo

Oooh, I LOVE speculations! :) Now let’s see:

The beginning of Book 5 describes how Dudley finally eats so much that he bursts in a huge explosion that blows up the Dursley’s house. Harry finds a way to get to his friend Ron to spend the rest of the holiday’s there.

On the way to school, the Hogwarts Express runs out of steam because Lord Voldemort has sabotaged it. All the pupils are now forced to tramp to Hogwarts individually, but Ron’s brother Percy (who had become minister of magic meanwhile) picks them up with magic carpets which he had confiscated from a Turkish wizard. That way, Harry escapes the trap that Voldemort had laid out for him on the way.

At Hogsmeade, Harry buys a pack of Berty Bott’s All Flavored Beans and gives a few to Colin Creeves (the boy that followed him around with a camera constantly). Colin dies on the spot because Voldemort has jinxed them with a poison curse. Professor Snape (teacher for defense against dark magic now) accuses Harry of the killing, and Harry has to flee to his Godfather Sirius Black. From him, he learns a lot of new things about himself and his father.

In secret letters to Hogwarts, he writes his memoirs to Hermione and Ron, and Hermione finds all this so fascinating that she starts to write a book about Harry. It’s called “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” and becomes a bestseller. She makes millions by it, buys Hogwarts and fires Snape so Harry can return. Snape joins Voldemort to destroy Harry, but the evil plan fails because Professor Dumbledore knew all about it beforehand.

When the school year is over, Harry can’t return to the Dursleys because they’re still homeless and have become drunkards in their grief about Dudley. So Harry forms a commune with Cho Chang, Ron and Hermione, they wind magic flowers in their hair, smoke weed and sing “Blowing in the Wind”…
:rolleyes: :D :rotate: :couch:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back