• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has any one ever sleep-tickled?

notmytoes

i ask this because because my aunt is sleeping over and im thinking of tormenting her feet a little before sleep

Depends on how you feel about tickling family.. personally.. ewwww

lol :tickle: :cool: :twohugs: :bunny: :upsidedow

Better have a back up plan...what if she wakes up in the middle and wants to kick your ass over it??? :jester:
XOXO

Now....

steph said:
Better have a back up plan...what if she wakes up in the middle and wants to kick your ass over it??? :jester:
XOXO

If it was someone elses family member.. I am all for it.. Whats your address?...lol :feets: :cuddle: :Kiss2:

THAT info darlin'...is classified...;)
XOXO

fttickler said:
If it was someone elses family member.. I am all for it.. Whats your address?...lol :feets: :cuddle: :Kiss2:

well

Just so you know, this si coming from a guy who is thinking about tickling his aunt as well...

If you want, start lightly tickling her feet while she's asleep. If she wakes up, just see if she's into it at all. If she is, keep going. If not, ten you should probably stop.

notmytoes said:
i ask this because because my aunt is sleeping over and im thinking of tormenting her feet a little before sleep

I used to tickle my aunts feet as she slept when she would stay the weekend when my parents would go away, but i was about 13 at the time and she is 12 years older than me. With me now being 36 and her 48 she still has awesome looking feet that today I would still love to tickle

I think it'd be fun to tickle someone when they're asleep, i'll have to try that :) not an aunt though...I hate tickling/being tickled by family members

I think it'd be fun to tickle someone when they're asleep, i'll have to try that :) not an aunt though...I hate tickling/being tickled by family members

*raises hand to volunteer* :p :D

lol... I love some of these old threads :D

Agreed... ewww to the family stuff, but it's an interesting scenario to be sure :D I've teased ex gf's before by lightly tickling them to wake up... almost got me a black eye once :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back