• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has any one had a tickle fantasy come true recently?

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
I was wondering about tickling and for the most part fantasies are a huge part of tickling , so i was curious if any body had recent fantasy come true.

Somewhat, though it's still a work in progress.

A few days ago, I got the chance to chill with a couple of my lady co-workers. Both knew of my practice of shibari, and were interested in learning about it. Over the course of the night I tied up both ladies and snuck in some tickles. One of them, though, I believe is wanting to play more often, and I do hope I'm right.

I was wondering about tickling and for the most part fantasies are a huge part of tickling , so i was curious if any body had recent fantasy come true.

Ha, I wish....I am still working on it....:bow2:

Goddess Shelly makes my tickling fantasies come true every time that I see her. :D

It wasn't much but with my crush at university we went swimming and were playing a game of getting a ball (we're trainee teachers and learning swimming games), along with the rest of the class, and he came up behind me and tickled my underarms until I let go of the ball! I was quite mad at him but pretended not to enjoy it. :)

came close, twice... Fate decided throw a spanner in the works in a cruel way!
It's still "on" just a question of when.

The fantasy aspect is that it will be longer than a few mere seconds :D

yeh, I had a god session with two naked hotties the other week :D

That was AWESOME :D

Sure have......didn't realize it was a fantasy until it happened but yea, it was awesome. Let's just say I tickled her clothes off.........giggidy

Yes, a few summers ago I got burried at the beach and foot tickled by my gf who is now my wife, living my fantasies since....

I wish I had more but..last year I got to tickle fetish model Derek SynKlaire in a motel! One thing that would of made it better, if I could of tied her up!

She was wearing a blue bikini.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back