• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anybody ever...?

extremities8

Hi....

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering whether if anyone ever tickled a woman's feet in stocks. I wonder what it's like to have a pair of feet tied at the toes and immobile for you to tickle. It can be anyone...a model, or a girl next door. I just wonder what it's like when you're tickling the women. So can anyone tell me?

Thanks,

Welcome

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you with us.

I have tickled women in stocks, and in strict bondages, and the main difference is a matter of control. One is able to focus more upon the tickling, and less on holding/controling the ticklee. That allows one a bit more freedom to decide what to do, focus on what works best, and in general have more fun.

On the other hand, I often find it a hell of a lot of fun to HAVE to maintain control of a leg or such as I tickle it. Sometimes allowing a bit of freedom makes for more fun :)

Myriads

Both of your ideas are right on, M! (Bows to the gracious host.)

I have always been a big fan of chairs, myself. A seated lady, with her wrists bound securely to the arms and perhaps some light binding around her waist (dont want her to fell out) is ever so appealing. If you then get a second chair and face it to her, such that you create a long bench, and tie her ankles so that they are sticking out from the space under the back and over the seat you create a very effective stock effect without having to explain it to company. (LOL - I'm SOOO much fun to go furniture shopping with!)

Then, you can sit lightly on her ankles...reach behind and create delicious anticipation, or just face away form her so she can see what you are up to, or play peek-a-boo from behind the second chair with a delicious close up of her wriggling soles. Try it sometime!

TicklishTouch

Ahhhhh, stocks....The mere mention of the word in polite public conversation can attract the attention of every foot-tickler within earshot...Usually, it's in reference to someone's portfolio...As Myriads stated, stocks add to the control of the situation. No resistance is possible, much less slapping, kicking, scratching, eye-gouging, hair-pulling, etc. I've built 2 such sets, the first wooden in the classic style (Which was destroyed by a hostile ex...muy violent!) My current set is metal, fabricated a few years back when I worked as a machinist. It looks like a pair of manacles on a steel bar attatched to a wooden pallet. It opens & closes just as the classic stocks would. There are the remnants of a kitchen chair for comfortable seating, spaces for straps around the knees/thighs, and light padding inside the manacles to prevent bruising. Your victim is comfortable, absolutely immobile, and ready have her feet tickled to your contentment...and hers. As for the feeling of such activities, I'm afraid that's something no verbal description can encompass wholly...You simply must experience it for yourself...and ENJOY!

Tickling in stocks...

Welcome aboard!

Ticklng in stocks (either male or female trapped feet) can be really the ultimate thrill to many- yet too harsh for others. You'll find many here that have feelngs both ways... and find many here who have stocks and use them, look at some of the greats posts so far. Hopefully they'll share some pics too!.

I myself am "known" for many original contraptions I build, various stock designs among them. My own particualy fun is dreaming up a new device, a new concept of stocks or such, then bring it to full life- keeping both the perspective of the TOP and BOTTOM in mind- so I'm not copying history. And as you can read, others have done the same very successfully... these stocks vary in in their usage: from lightweight fun stocks, to the most heavy duty dungeon aparatus. I am of the school of the latter- but it really depends on your tastes and skills. Of course NO one wants a wobbly set of loose stocks- yet even they go over big time in videos and photos, so go figure.

This type of play can be in full public, or in private. My only suggestion is live your dream. Make it come true, and don't leave out the details- it takes work, sure! BUT the end result is fantastic. I actually made my first stocks at age 11, and have photos of them in use at that age... later on I actually got my homeroom teacher locked in them on a school colonial day! We'll post the pics on our site. But you can start at ANY age as long as you have a great victim. I have one of the best.

Of course theres no going back one your taste real life, so be warned there too.

Also, don't forget rope bondage. Many overlook it a lot, or rather I should say that they overlook the QUALITY end of it and do a loose sloopy job. Take your time, learn it, do it right, It makes for a better scene. Few know that TG and I love extensive rope bondage... and this can come into play when you apply toe bondage with your stocks.

Best of luck with it... and because talk is cheap, here's a photo of us actually at play with one of my devices to give you a better sense of one of the levels it can be taken to... enjoy!

TGKUJstock.jpg

Curious Kujman,

Is your tickle palace website up now?

And to our new member.. you want feet in stocks? You came to the right place. :)

Welcome.

Peace,
DK

Oh yes...we invited the caped crusader to come out west and get in the "stocks" but he never showed up!!! If only "batwoman" knew how ticklish he was!!!!

Just kidding DK!!! Love ya bro!!! Miss ya...

daddy

Daddy!

Been a long time Bro!

Yes I know, the old invites to California.
Hey I'm still alive so I'm keeping the dream alive too!

Missed ya and glad to have you here, this is what we tried
to create in the old days. Doesn't it rock?

Oh, I may have a story for you Daddy after tonight, let's just say cross your fingers, I may finally have gotten a Catwoman ticklee all day today. ;)

Luv ya bro,
DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back