• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has anyone ever been successfully hypnotized to be more ticklish?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Has a complete non-ticklish person ever been hypnotized to be ticklish? I've always doubted the stories but since this is the only possible way for me to experience what its like to be ticklish, I'm trying to learn more about it...

I am very ticklish to begin with. Mistress Stephanie Locke hypnotized me to be more ticklish at a gathering at Passive Arts in L.A. about five years ago. :D :D

It wore off after about an hour. :(

I am very ticklish to begin with. Mistress Stephanie Locke hypnotized me to be more ticklish at a gathering at Passive Arts in L.A. about five years ago. :D :D

It wore off after about an hour. :(

Even already being ticklish you can still tell there's a difference being more ticklish?
And what you're saying is that even if I am able to be hypnotized to be ticklish, it won't last forever?
:(

I've never been hypnotized at all, but I'd love to try it. I think it'd be interesting to see how that would come out lol. I've seen some crazy things on television pertaining to hypnosis and sometimes I can't help but to wonder if it's actually real or not. Who knows...maybe one day I'll find out :).

Even already being ticklish you can still tell there's a difference being more ticklish?
And what you're saying is that even if I am able to be hypnotized to be ticklish, it won't last forever?
:(

Yes, I could tell the difference easily. I was much more ticklish after she hypnotized me.

I have been told that some hypnotists can implant a post-hypnotic suggestion that will trigger the same trance all over again when a certain trigger (such as a specific word) is used. Mistress Stephanie Locke did not attempt to do that with me.

Stand back. Pro here.

I've become more ticklish through hypnosis. Post-hypnotic suggestion can easily make it happen, but it wears off after awhile. I'd do it immediately before being in a tickling situation. Also, it's fun to add a post-hypnotic suggestion about not being able to move. Get stuck in one pose while you're vulnerable and more ticklish than ever. It's a quick and easy way to get the most out of bondage tickling.

How can you be hypnotized to being ticklish if you never knew what it was like to begin with? Perhaps if one was ticklish and then recently lost most or all of it, but still remembered they could be re-ticklized with hypnotism. But without knowing what the experience is actually like how can you be hypnotized into it? You may be hypnotized to laugh when touched maybe but the sensation will not be there.

Exactly my point!!! :upsidedow

I've never been hypnotized to begin with so I dont know if it'll work on making me more ticklish, knowing my luck what will happen is I'll be hypnotized and everytime I'd hear a bell I'd bark like a dog

I met a girl on here I cant remember her name & she said it happened to her. that she was hypnotitzed & everytime the guy said a certain word her feet would begin to tickle & she'd laught until he made it stop.

From what I've heard, not everyone can actually be hypnotized, so, on top of whether or not it would work on someone who wasn't sensitive, it might not even be effective to work in the first place even with someone sensitive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back