• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever been tickled while they are upside down?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I can't find the link right now but I recall so mainstream vid where a woman was upside-down in one of those back recliner table things. Anyway, just wondering if anybody has been tickled while they are hanging upside. I would imagine the feet would be the prime target, but the whole body would be pretty defenseless I would imagine.

Thoughts?

:hungry:

i've tried being tickled upside down while strapped into an inversion table. SOOOOO not comfortable in my opinion. straight upside down - no. maybe more on an angle would be comfortable, but all the blood rushing to my head was uncomfortable!! too much pressure in my face. haha!

There's one thing I've always wondered about that. A lot of people's faces turn red when they're being tickled from increased circulation, embarrassment, etc. So there's already extra blood in the face even when you're not upside down. So does tickling somebody upside down adding even more blood and pressure to the face a potential risk?

There's one thing I've always wondered about that. A lot of people's faces turn red when they're being tickled from increased circulation, embarrassment, etc. So there's already extra blood in the face even when you're not upside down. So does tickling somebody upside down adding even more blood and pressure to the face a potential risk?

Maybe the head would eventually pop off like a zit. :jester:

I would think they would pass out quickly with all that blood rushing to the head. Plus it just sounds so uncomfortable, yikes!

I would think they would pass out quickly with all that blood rushing to the head. Plus it just sounds so uncomfortable, yikes!

Blood rushing to your head keeps you from passing out. It's why they used to flay people upside down, to keep them from going unconscious.

YEAH!!
.... Well, eh, sort of at least.
Idk if this counts, but one time I had by (now ex) bf , and a couple friends over. We were on the couch in my basement, and was laying/leaning on my bf, as he sat up right.
The remote fell off the couch, and I leaned farther back to bet it.
At this point, I was leaning backwards, halfway off the couch, with my arms out trying to reach it. My shirt lifted up a bit, exposing my midriff.
My bf noticed this, and began tickling my belly.

I was in an awkward position, holding myself up with one arm, and couldn't really stop him. My other friend up, and went over to me to hold my wrists, as my bf continued to tickle my waist.
(We are all very close friends, and do these sorts of things sometimes :) )
It didnt last very long, cus I eventually wiggled free, and got back up.
Heh, but it was fun <3

I wasn't "completely upside down", But try to imagine that my legs were still on the couch, while the top half of me is leaning backwards off it, my hands touching the floor. In this position, about half my body was upside down.

Hah, it also reeeally tickled me, cus my belly was totally outstretched & vulnerable.
If your asking if I have ever been tickled while completely upside-down, then no - I have not. But I guess that time I mentioned sort of counts.

I can't recall if I have ever seen clips of that, but I have seen tickle-themed artwork, where the lee is either suspended upside down, or is strapped to a rack-type table in that position. I have however, seen stuff where the lee is leaning backwards and, outstretched similar to how I was.

Idk if I would actually want to be tickled while upside down.
With all the blood rushing to my head, and being in hysterical-distress.
It Might not be for me, but if was a choice between that, and not being tickled at all, I would probably want to try it - just for a little ;) hehe

i cant imagine it being particularly enjoyable for someone if they were essentially doing a handstand. I dont think it would heighten any of the senses and think if done for a prolonged time could lead to blood vessels bursting under all that pressure - particularly if laughing and thrashing around as well.

I have had the pleasure of having someone on an inversion table before though and can say that was very fun - although i again doubt it added any ticklishness to them other than the extra anticipation when youve raised their feet higher than their top half and essentially made whats happening out of view for them.

With the lee in a flat-back position, and the legs being held straight up (for example, ler kneeling in front and letting the lee's legs rest against the chest), it seems like the feet and back of legs get more ticklish. Not sure if it has to do with blood flow, or just the unusual positioning causing some confusion to the senses, or what. I've experienced this as ler and lee.

Can't say that i have... I've been tickled many ways, but due to not wanting to pass out because blood is rushing to my head, being upside down never came to me to try. Doesn't mean i wouldn't give it a go. Omg i just thought of being stuck to one of those giant Velcro walls. That would be so much fun! Haha.

Someone mentioned this clip, so I am posting it:

View attachment Getting tickled upside down.mp4

I think upside down tickling is quite hot, because it adds to the feeling of helplessness, emphasizes the breast and opens the face for easy "underfoot humiliation." Unfortunately, the feeling can be quite unpleasant after while, with all the blood rushing to the head. I only tried it twice, once on my girlfriend, and another time when we tickled another girl together. We found a workaround the inherent limitations of the process by limiting it to short periods of 1-3 minutes (we made the tickling really intense to compensate). It was quite awesome when she put her bare foot on our friend's face and asked her to kiss it if she wanted to be propped back up :)

There is also something that I love to do. Sometimes when my girlfriend is lying on the bed, she lets part of her body like her upper torso hang over the edge, usually when she want to grab something on the ground like her phone. There have been a couple of times when I jumped on her, straddling her hips to prevent her from moving, and tickled her already stretched upper body. She can't fight the tickling too much because she feels she is going to fall, and the feeling of desperation is a big turn-on for both of us.

An alternative that I haven't tested: instead of the raw vertical 90° upside down hanging, maybe tying up the victim at a softer angle, say 45° with her head lower than her feet (like for waterboarding) would achieve the desired helplessness without the adverse effect of the "blood rush"? Does anybody have any input on the matter?

We had one of those inversion tables and right after we got it everyone wanted to try it. My one cousin was on it and I moved over to help her tip it back over and she FREAKED because she thought I would tickle her feet (I did that more than occasionally). I did not and explained that would have been very cruel and uncomfortable for her.

And one time I got tickled after someone tipped the recliner I was in backwards. I instinctively threw my legs out and one person on either side grabbed an ankle while a third person hovered over me poking at my sides and ribs. Didn't last long but I was totally helpless.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back