• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever had heat applied to their bare soles?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, this is my first question posted here in a long time so bear with me. Has anyone experienced having heat applied to their bare feet? For long periods of time? Does it really hurt? How much does it hurt? I ask because the idea of having fire or something hot like a blow dryer, especially accompanied by oil, is something that would be extremely painful but I want to know what others have to say about this.

I have done this many times and I throughly enjoy it. I use oil and a hair dryer when I'm doing it. I have both given and received this many times as well. Yes it does hurt, but if done correctly it shouldn't hurt too badly. You should never hold the hair dryer in one spot for too long. The best technique is to move it all around the soles of the feet. Mixing in tickling is great because it gives the feet a break from the heat and the heat tends to make you more sensitive. Also with any form of play be sure you have a safeword.

Thanks for the reply. I've seen video where a hair dryer was fixed in one spot for a long time. Is that safe?

Goddess Shelly :woman: has used a hair dryer on my bare soles. She did move it around. Too long in one spot does really hurt so I don't believe it would be safe to have it fixed in one spot. :eek:

yes it does hurt if not done correctly its a question of method and timing and pain tolerance, i also use ice cubes to great effect

It's intense, can be terrifying (especially if one is into mindfucking), and also wickedly cruel and fun. As mentioned before, keeping the heat moving, and having an experienced top matters a lot.

It also greatly increases the sensitivity to tickling after it's applied. I've done it and had it done. All I could say when I got it was "WOW'! Not everyone might be affected that way though.

I have done this many times and I throughly enjoy it. I use oil and a hair dryer when I'm doing it. I have both given and received this many times as well. Yes it does hurt, but if done correctly it shouldn't hurt too badly. You should never hold the hair dryer in one spot for too long. The best technique is to move it all around the soles of the feet. Mixing in tickling is great because it gives the feet a break from the heat and the heat tends to make you more sensitive. Also with any form of play be sure you have a safeword.

Does it actually make the feet more sensitive?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back