• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever taken advantage of you through your tickling fetish?

TKFan1

Has anyone ever encountered somebody that you confided in them your passion for tickling and somehow they use it to bribe you and take advantage of you?

Has anyone ever encountered somebody that you confided in them your passion for tickling and somehow they use it to bribe you and take advantage of you?

Yep. I once told a close female friend about how I enjoyed light bondage. I held back on the tickling thing deliberately because I am closeted & was just testing the water, so to speak. Turns out this woman, who prided herself on being sexually open minded, was weirded out by just the bondage aspect so I wisely stopped there. She never let me forget about it and would bring it up when she needed to be hurtful. I wonder if she deliberately pried secrets out of people just so she could wound them later. We are no longer friends.

Nope never. And even if someone tried it would be impossible in my case. I don't broadcast my sexual kinks to the world, but if someone wanted to try to use it against me as if it were some big life destroying secret, i'd proudly admit I get off on tickle torturing women's feet. If anyone don't like it, to hell with em lol Really wouldn't care. If ya can't take me as I am, don't talk to me :)

One time a female friend who was kind of a sponge (constantly borrowing money, etc, from people) asked me if she could temporarily move in with me to save money.

I liked this person and all but would never go that far as I knew it would never end well and she would way over stay her welcome.

She tried bribing me with comments like " I have really cute feet" and "I think I could handle some light tickles". I would have loved to tickle her feet, but not under those conditions. I just knew better.

Oh the Mrs knows I can't stay mad her too long with her bare feet within eyeshot. She uses it effectively, and knows I must be VERY angry if it doesn't work.

One time a female friend who was kind of a sponge (constantly borrowing money, etc, from people) asked me if she could temporarily move in with me to save money.

I liked this person and all but would never go that far as I knew it would never end well and she would way over stay her welcome.

She tried bribing me with comments like " I have really cute feet" and "I think I could handle some light tickles". I would have loved to tickle her feet, but not under those conditions. I just knew better.

In a lot of ways what you described was what happened to me

I don't really discuss kinks with many people: basically the only people who know about my fetish are my girlfriend, two of my closest friends and my former therapist: none of them ever tried to take advantage of me.

I had an ex who would always bare her ticklish belly to get her way or to cheer me up. I'm not sure if that really counts but she totally knew how to make me do things.

Her intentions sounded good. I’m talking about as a form of bribery

I don't really discuss kinks with many people: basically the only people who know about my fetish are my girlfriend, two of my closest friends and my former therapist: none of them ever tried to take advantage of me.

In my case, the lady who I referred to in my comment above actually guessed that I had a foot fetish. I was shocked. We met for dinner and were having a conversation about friends and she just straight out asked, "Do you have a foot fetish? You like feet don't you?" I answered honestly and that became the new topic of conversation. I shared my love of female feet and the stuff I enjoy about them. This conversation took place about a year prior to her wanting to move in with me, so she definitely had this tucked away for safe keeping waiting to use it to her advantage.

I am at a point in my life where I am considering being more involved in politics. And the thought springs to my mind once in a while: what if the other side used this? I don't have the answer, but I imagine I would just deny everything and continue to advance towards my goal?

As for something that actually happened, my wife knows very well how to get my whole attention. When I am playing a video game or writing something on my computer, she knows all she has to do is to prop up her bare feet in full view, and that will make it impossible for me to focus on anything else :D

I am at a point in my life where I am considering being more involved in politics. And the thought springs to my mind once in a while: what if the other side used this? I don't have the answer, but I imagine I would just deny everything and continue to advance towards my goal?

As for something that actually happened, my wife knows very well how to get my whole attention. When I am playing a video game or writing something on my computer, she knows all she has to do is to prop up her bare feet in full view, and that will make it impossible for me to focus on anything else :D

Politics can get pretty dirty during campaigns as opponents will try to dig up and use anything against you. If by some miracle, during a race, someone outed you about your tickle fetish, you could get ahead of it and show that you won't be weakened by it and say something like "This makes me the perfect candidate as I am capable in handling ticklish situations."

I love it when a lady uses her feet to get your attention. The Mrs. is in charge, lol.

Politics can get pretty dirty during campaigns as opponents will try to dig up and use anything against you. If by some miracle, during a race, someone outed you about your tickle fetish, you could get ahead of it and show that you won't be weakened by it and say something like "This makes me the perfect candidate as I am capable in handling ticklish situations."

I love it when a lady uses her feet to get your attention. The Mrs. is in charge, lol.

Hahahaha wow this is so funny and ballsy at the same time :rowfull: I absolutely love your response :goodjob:

The chance that someone could use my tickling fetish to blackmail me is the reason I keep it to myself.

Yes and no??

One knew about it, even about the forum, and would exploit it, but never blackmail or anything. He would use it to get me to agree to things, or if he was having some mental health issues, he would tickle me in my sleep to either wake me up, control my dreams, or just because he decided he wanted to hear me laugh.

The others didn’t know about the “fetish” per se, it was more they knew I was ticklish and would use it against me. One specific coworker would do it at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknowingly, yes. The way to my heart is through my ticklespots, so to speak. If someone tickles me properly, or shows a great interest in tickling me, my defenses to attachment are significantly impaired.

I knew a girl in one of my TAFE classes who from very early in our friendship would tickle me regularly. Quick playful tickles in class, but much more enthusiastic and for longer durations (over a minute or two at a time) if we were alone. She benefitted from a lot of emotional support from me that I may not have given so freely otherwise (I tend to be a voluntary loner), and when people in our class started gossipping about us, she went aloof and distant, and she stopped contacting me after our course finished. To put it mildly, it sucked.

When I was 19 a guy who I met one time only for a session kept trying to put his dick in my face/at my mouth while I was tied up. We had agreed to no sex/penetration before. He stopped and let me go when I safeworded out of it but I sort of regret this experience today. He was older than me and I was young and didn't really know what I wanted. He'd be close to 60 now. This was almost 20 years ago.

When I was 19 a guy who I met one time only for a session kept trying to put his dick in my face/at my mouth while I was tied up. We had agreed to no sex/penetration before. He stopped and let me go when I safeworded out of it but I sort of regret this experience today. He was older than me and I was young and didn't really know what I wanted. He'd be close to 60 now. This was almost 20 years ago.

Yikes

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back