• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone here ever contemplate suicide

I found it rather weird that most of teenagers are that depressed that they actually do it & succeed.
They have all the life in front of them !

That's the reason they do it, I think. They feel that life is so horrible, it'd be nothing short of torture to keep living it for that long.

When I was in my teens my life was especially difficult because I was trying to catch up with the other kids and try to make friends and trying to figure out how to act better socially. One time I wrote to this girl who was an acquaintance of mine basically that I was so upset with my life that I did want to commit suicide. She either said or wrote back (I don't remember) that even though life may suck that I shouldn't kill myself. She got so concerned that she brought it the attention of the principal who called my Mom and from that my parents and I went to see a psychologist. The psychologist after a long discussion, suggested to my parents that we seek family counseling but unfortunately my Dad refused and since my Mom wasn't working at the time, we needed his support but we didn't have that.

I then decided that I didn't want to do it because I know that when you kill yourself that's it and you can't come back if you decide it was a mistake. Also, I don't want to cause any unecessary grief on my friends (the few I had) and my family. I have read a lot of books on people on the Autism Spectrum and it's very common for people like that to think about committing suicide and some sadly go through with it. I don't justify it but I've read that the reason they do it is because they get teased and/or bullied so much that they just don't have the desire to live anymore. It's sad but true :dropatear. Just wanted to share that with people on here.

I remember a teacher told me that if everyone killed themselves because they felt depressed or rejected then we would have died out millions of years ago. I thought about it once when I was 16, over a girl. That's when I realized suicide is a pretty stupid thing to do.

I'm not going to get into to much detail but I once swallowed half of a small can of paint thinner. I just ended up getting the runz as a result. It was a cowardly thing, and thats all I have to say on it.

Oooh, does it taste similar to anything were one wouldn't notice the taste if you "accidently" spilled a little in someone's beverage?

Normal, normal, normal. Been there, tried that.
Approximately 30,000 people per year pull it off.
After years of working with suicidal patients who both succeeded and failed, if I had to sum it up in simple terms, I'd say for most part, the suicidal can't see beyond the next 2 days, sometimes even the next two hours. In their minds, things will always suck for them. (Never the truth, though it does feel that way, I get that, totally.) "Normal" people see light at the end of the tunnel, they've an innate sense that "this too shall pass..." That is not a luxury that the actively suicidal have. Their mind just doesn't work that way, due to chemical imbalance, lousy parents who failed to arm them with good coping skills, what have ya.

The good news? There are TONS of people who care, even strangers who can relate and want to help. As a national reference I like to send people to 1-800-SUICIDE. The call is free even if you're homeless, they're 24/7 and if you just want to talk, a great source of info. Hang in there, things NEVER stay the same, they always get better, they go up and they go down. Living thru the downs well is the biggest rush of all.
XOXO

Again Im not planning suicide, the reason I ask is because I use to all the time and I just want to know if its normal.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back