• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone's opinion changed over the years watching f/m vids

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Myself I never thought of watching it before a couple a years ago. There are alot of good vids out there now and it is pretty fun to watch. I really love watching the female lers having some fun. Not a bad gig for the guy. If only I had a hidden camera then you could all see how ticklish I am when my wife has her way.

I never had an interest in f/m because I have to admit that I don't find it attractive when a man is submissive.

I never had anything against */m tickling, but it never appealed to me in the past. Interestingly enough, I've found myself more interested in it - particularly m/m. I'm not sure if that's because I don't see alot of it, so I'm more curious about it, but it's definitely something that's taken up a bit of my attention lately.

Its kinda weird I mean don't get me wrong but I love tickling being both ler and lee but only when it comes to being playful being tied down like that is kinda scary to me I feel trapped ,and helpless, its proble cause of my past but I perfer to do it to women only I know it sounds a bit unfair but in the world of sex men are the more dominat ones but pleaseing the women is a first prioraty.

I never had an interest in f/m because I have to admit that I don't find it attractive when a man is submissive.

Same here. Nothing against people who like that sort of thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

Probably like it less now. The only vids I really liked were the Ticclasacca ones. I don't know what it was about them... I just know they are the only f/m ones I was a fan of.

viewing

i don't get a lot of pleasure watching the guy getting tickled unless i can picture myself in his place. But if the female tickler is really enjoying it, that is another matter. Also, i get a thrill at the sight of female onlookers being turned on by watching.

back when I was 13 or so and just started to come here (yeah I was underage, I was also a kid with high speed internet for the first time who just discovered I wasn't the only person on earth who got turned on by tickling) F/m was an instant boner killer, because there was guy there, I was looking at a guy! My intense hatred mellowed over time, and I just became indifferent. Only a couple years ago did I discover that I LOVE F/M. That is, I love f/m art, as long as the guy looks enough like me that I can imagine myself in his place, in which case it is possibly my favorite kind of tickling.

I have no desire to see another man tickled. I'm straight, and I find it gross to see another naked man. However, it turns out I'm a bit of a submissive. If I myself am being tickled, its overwhelmingly erotic. Luckily I'm pretty generic looking, so Its easy to just kind of mentally photoshop myself in to most pics. there is a few f/m videos that I have really enjoyed, but The guy has a mask or his face isn't visible in all of them and his body is relatively similar to mine. I think the popularity of the "so & so tickles your feet" perspective videos confirm that I'm not the only man who feels this way.

It's funny, the website is a lot more open to it than it was years ago~ but it's just indifferent really.

Personally, I find m/m more entertaining to watch than f/m~ but that's mainly because I do enjoy seeing male ticklers more often in videos in general. It takes a particularly wicked domme for f/m to work in a video setting.

From the concept of being tickled by women, or seeing other men being tickled in real life~ oh it's absolutely fun. It always is. Especially when both parties are just having a blast. I love being tickled in general by any gender, so it's cool from that perspective. <3

I like */f and */m which includes m/m (as long as the guys are not swinging around- but I don't like the guy swinging around in m/f either).

I will say that out of everything that I own, I don't have very many */m videos or pics. I think that it's cute and it doesn't bother me. If the ler is great and the lee is responsive, I could get into it.

I've never really thought of it as a man being submissive exclusively. I think it helps that most of the women who act as the lers have also been lees in other videos, so we know that they can be just as compromised as the man they're tickling.

I've never been tickled by a woman that I haven't tickled back, so part of what makes it hot is knowing that she's doing to me what I did to her, and she's loving it. I've also never asked to be tickled, they just do it out of their own desire to get "revenge."

Even if you don't find it attractive, have you ever tickled a guy who had previously tickled you, rhiannon? He might have wanted it, I know I would in that type of situation.

I prefer F/M over anything and everything. I just wish there were more vids available. Sadistic, no-mercy, begging, hearty laughter-type vids with a ridiculously extremely ticklish guy.

~Victoria

I prefer F/M over anything and everything. I just wish there were more vids available. Sadistic, no-mercy, begging, hearty laughter-type vids with a ridiculously extremely ticklish guy.

~Victoria

The extremely ticklish guy is the hard part. When f/m clips are rare anyway, and finding a really ticklish guy as a lee, the chances of something good are so low... :(

F/M videos had little to do with it. Someone talked me into me being the "lee" 10-12 years ago and have loved it ever since!

Is a lot easier if the Female is the producer

The big problem with doing F/M is that unless the Female is really into the fetish and can think as a producer, the Male can't just focus on being tickled and submissive because he has to keep a part of his mind concentrated on how effective it is going, are the cameras getting a good view, does she knows what she is doing, or how to tease and exploit a mans spots.

i don't get a lot of pleasure watching the guy getting tickled unless i can picture myself in his place. But if the female tickler is really enjoying it, that is another matter. Also, i get a thrill at the sight of female onlookers being turned on by watching.

This.

I started off 100% ler, but curiosity got the better of me. I'm still not exactly a fan of f/m, and ive never watched a full clip of it, but it has certainly sparked an interest in being a lee as well as ler. Thank you f/m :D

im a huge fan of f/m tickling? theirs a great girl called Taylor Rax she does some great videos...but my favourite is Spy Interrorgation on tickled-men..the deadly tatiana is lovely she could tickle me any day :)

My favorite is f/f but I'll watch anything if it has what I like in it. I even like m/m, which doesn't seem to be intensely popular, but I have a few favorite videos with m/m in it.

Some f/m clips are really fun to watch - if the guy is really ticklish and the girl is having some fun driving him nuts :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back