• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has the tickling sensation ever started to hurt you?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
As I continue my journey in trying to understand what being ticklish is like, I've read people say stuff like they are so ticklish it hurts, or it starts to hurt after a while. I don't mean the tickler is tickling too rough, but can the sensation of a light touches actually start to hurt? I don't even know what I mean by hurt. Can anyone try to explain this further?

:shake:

I've never heard ticklishness being described as that, but I'm wondering if some may have fibromyalgia. One of my best friends has it and there's some days that merely touching her arm is enough to make her wince softly. I have a back injury, myself, and I know some days my entire body feels like it's one nerve pain and EVERYTHING hurts to the point where I swear my hair hurts, too.

But outside of some nerve injury I wouldn't know how they meant the statement.

Yeah, it can. In some places my skin is reallllly sensitive, not just ticklish, but sensitive. Like the underside of my lower arm, for example. And if someone tickles my arm there really lightly, it will tickle at first, but after a minute or so it will start feeling sore. Luckily it's only a few spots, but yeah it sucks.

I'm very sensitive, so it happens to me a lot with squeezing or poking tickles. They'll just tickle at first, but then they'll start to hurt, especially if the person is tickling me really hard. It's weird though, because even though it hurts, it continues to tickle too.

No, I'm happy to say that tickling has never becomce painful for me. :D

when my wife tickles my lower sides/flanks, it is so intense it actually feels like my kidneys or guts are tying/cramping up it a knot....that spot is a hard limit for me. so yes it tickles so bad, yes it hurts.

I actually only respond to tickling that hurts. I've had numerous pro sessions, and the ones that really kill me are when I leave with scratches and bruises. I'll usually be screaming, "Ow Ow Ow!!!" while simultaneously laughing my head off. I love it. Best spots are inner thighs and upper rib cage. Use of knuckles and pointy sticks is encouraged.

Tickling itself has never become painful for me. However, sometimes a rough tickler may inflict pain by accident, but that that shouldn't be confused with tickling. It's more like clumsiness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back