• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has there ever been a reference in mainstream media to a tickling fetish? Ever?

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
I'm constantly floored by how esoteric the fetish is. Has any form of media ever explicitly said anything about a tickling fetish before?

It depends how explicit you want the reference to be.

If you're talking about simply associating tickling with sex, or identifying it as a form of foreplay, or as something that can lead to, or be a part of, arousal, then yes, there have been plenty of such incidents. The earliest reference that I know of comes from the show Mork and Mindy in the early '80s, when three hot female "aliens" subject a young Robin Williams to "physical pleasure," which includes things like a hot tub, massages, and tickling. There, tickling is clearly included as something that could be a part of arousal. Far more recently, the show, Attack of the Show, featured a domme who trapped the hosts in a latex, vacuum sealed fetish contraption and began to tickle them. So again, we have tickling associated with S&M, bondage, domination, etc.

But if you're talking about shows that expressly refer to the tickling fetish, then I think you're out of luck.

Would Howard Stern be considered mainstream ?

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

Would Howard Stern be considered mainstream ?

This was my exact thought. I didn't feel like bringing up the obvious but perhaps I'm too cynical.

Also that episode of the Tyra Banks Show with Yaqi, and this column from a blog that was included in a Jewish webzine.

No I cant think of anything. It seems to be the fetish that shall not speak its name. Even programmes like "Eurotrash" which features every kind of kinkyness imaginable has to my knowledge never covered it.I have never even seen it featured in any TV fetish documentaries.

There was an episode of Remington Steele, I think in the first season - a woman is tickled to death. If I remember it correctly the premise of the epi was a "sex game" used for murder. Lots of giggling coming from the room during the night that kept everyone in the house awake and the woman was covered in feathers when Ms Holt and Mr Steele discover the body.

Kristen Bell on "Veronica Mars" mentioned a character with a "fetish for tickling" if I recall correctly. It was great hearing her say it. I think the clip is around here somewhere.

Tosh.0's pretty mainstream and it's been mentioned/shown on that.

There was an episode of Remington Steele, I think in the first season - a woman is tickled to death. If I remember it correctly the premise of the epi was a "sex game" used for murder. Lots of giggling coming from the room during the night that kept everyone in the house awake and the woman was covered in feathers when Ms Holt and Mr Steele discover the body.

Yeah, I remember that one. It was soooo stupid! :)

While not explicit.....Monique's character in "Beer fest" says "slap and tickle" to one of the stars. Pretty funny!

not really in a good way if i saw the commercial right >.>

LOL....I remember that commercial from last year. It's two naked guys having a tickle fight in a bathtub or something. Then he's like, "this is exactly why I stopped showering at the gym."

i remember years ago seeing a show called hankey pankey doing a bit on a hotel that offered a tickling service,never found any clips though

Also, Family Guy has made references to tickling in episodes. There was Family Guy Episode where they show a fake segment of a Seinfeld episode in which George says to Jerry that he didn't like his date becuase the girl was "Tickler." To which Jerry responded, "so you're not a schtickler for tickler."

Not really a reference to the fetish but watched Happily N'Ever After today and the Seven Dwarfs tickled Snow White with a feather to wake her up.

Ummmm thinking about that [pause] Seriously Kinky - seven little men, a pretty princess, and feathers???? WTH!!!!

I think this counts

In the old Aly McBeal TV show starring Calista Flockhart,..... Aly worked for a law firm, if you recall. One of the cases they handled was that of a woman filing a lawsuit against a male friend for tickling her feet. It had been against her will, and there was a clear implication that tickling was a turn-on for this guy,.... Whether or not the word, "fetish" was used, I can't remember, but there was no mistaking the general (erotic) context of the tickling.

Anyone else remember that episode?

Many years ago the South African Broadcasting Corperation did a radio version of the British t.v series The Avengers. In one episode Emma Peel js captured and tortured for information by having her bare feet tickled with a feather ( she cracks ). She later gets revenge on her male captor by returning the favour .Sadly in the British T.V version Legacy of Death (1968) where the the herione is in fact Tara King, the interrogation method is Chinese water torure for Tara but retains the tickling for her captor. Even though it was only radio.the sound of Emma Peels shrieking laughter blew my young and impressionable mind. Their was a project to recover these radio episodes a few years ago but it seems to have dried up and unfortunately this particular episode is not amongst those found so far.

A couple times last year I believe or in 2009, with that whole "D Street Gang" living situation in Washington, DC. Where apparently, someone in Congress would hang out with members of their staff and at times broke out into tickle fights.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/09/AR2010030902157.html?hpid=topnews

I believe it was referenced in Jimmy Kimmel's monologue and The Daily Show that I recall. Perhaps more....oh, and, I guess technically it isn't a tickling fetish being referenced, but tickling's in there so that's gotta count for something right........right?!!

Well heres a first for me. Ive just watched a TV documentary on a Nevada brothel called Cathouse in which their was a segment called " Tickling Tutorial" in which one of the veterans was teaching the new arrivals all about tickling fetish. The scene included one of the new girls being gang tickled by the rest and the tutor being tickled to orgasm, both while bound with velcro straps . Incredible !. Im buying a ticket for Reno.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back