• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hate the use of gages while tickling

jd58

TMF Expert
I'm not big into heavy bondage anyway but I really dislike the use of gages whenever I see one used in
a tickling video. The number 1 thing in tickling for me is the laughter loud and clear not
the muffled stuff.
Anyone else agree or disagree?

Now do you use these gages to measure ticklishness? the only gage ive ever used was for tire pressure. :blaugh:

Well, let's see, there's pressure gages, temp. gages, vacuum gages and more. But they're actually spelled "gauges". Then there are gags, which muffle the noise of a ticklee when they're being tortured to death from an evil tickler.... :laughhard::rowfull::sarcasm::slapfight:

I loathe gags in general, but the worst are those red ball gags. They look cheesy as hell, and let's face it. Anything that impedes vital functions can't be a good thing. Breathing is our most immediate need 100% of the time. You can survive for several days without eating. You can survived a couple of days without drinking. But if you can't breathe, you won't last but a few minutes.

Being tickled involves a lot of stress and laughter, increasing our need for good air flow. It's like the worst possible time to have that airflow obstructed with a gag. I don't care what anybody says, incorporating a gag in a tickling "session" can't be considered "safe play."

I love using gags or even a person simply putting their hand over my mouth but I agree as the person being tickled it's always great fun to har yourself laughing and begging. Understandable as to why people wouldn't enjoy using them all the time.

I loathe gags in general, but the worst are those red ball gags. They look cheesy as hell, and let's face it. Anything that impedes vital functions can't be a good thing. Breathing is our most immediate need 100% of the time. You can survive for several days without eating. You can survived a couple of days without drinking. But if you can't breathe, you won't last but a few minutes.

Being tickled involves a lot of stress and laughter, increasing our need for good air flow. It's like the worst possible time to have that airflow obstructed with a gag. I don't care what anybody says, incorporating a gag in a tickling "session" can't be considered "safe play."

On top of that, the model often winds up drooling like a newborn because she can't close her mouth. Ugh. Total turnoff. I will never use a gag of any kind in any of my videos. Ever.

A video with a gag actually takes me back to my youth. Who doesn't remember those innocent days when you'd tickle somebody and bask in that magical sound of MMPPHMMPPHMMPPHMMPPH!!

Gags are an item that is going to appeal to a subset of tickling folks.

For the majority, being able to hear the full effect of the tickling on the lee is very important. This is the majority aspect of the fetish group, and covers most of the factions in it.

But for some, control over a lees ability to express themselves is important and a turn on. For them, gags add an addition aspect of control and power over the lee. Seeing the lee struggle, and the muted sounds is more their focus, rather then a clear hearing of laughter or begging. In short, it's not the sort of reaction that matters to this group, but that the are causing one in toto. In fact, many might find the ungagged lee distracting, and simply wish to work with no 'feedback', and just enjoy the suffering they are inflicting by the muted mews and mffs. The drooling aspect is a turn on to some also, as it's a visible sign of loss of control, and a minor humiliation bump. (Often more then one fetish is active in a person, and they combine into a fetish stew that prompts unique targeted scenarios.)

As with most fetishes there is a power aspect involved. And people fall along that line differently of course, and their tastes are reflected in that. What is important to the Ler, will vary. And the tools they enjoy to use fold around that.

Personally I prefer no gags. I enjoy being able to hear the full effect of my actions.

Myriads

I would much rather see the smile and expression on their face as well as hear the laughter, squeals and whimpers.

I'd only use one for punishment in tickle torture and therefore not for anyone's direct pleasure (even my own). In the end, it would be a short lived punishment...

Gags are fun to use from time to time. I enjoy how they make you seem alot more helpless. Depending on what kind of gag you are using they tend to get uncomfortable after awhile.

I definitely agree. Plus it has to inhibit the 'lees' breathing which could definitely increase discomfort also. Unless asa 'lee,you like that feeling.

It really depends sometimes yes sometimes no. I've actually invested in one of those types that have the breathable holes so it's actually quite safe.. plus you get the benefit of hearing laughter while simultaneously preventing your lee from having chance of saying stop >:p

This horse echo's my sentiments (shout outs to Wren & Stimpy!)

tumblr_lqtqjyWANw1r0n3abo1_400.png

I agree with you. I respect those who are into hardcore bondage and stuff but gags are definitely not my thing. I don't know, I actually like to hear my lee's laughter and I don't know... I have the feeling they're dangerous lol but maybe that's just me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back