• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted House Tickling M/F and F/M

Jon56

TMF Expert
Basically for the last couple years around Halloween time I worked at a haunted house every weekend in October. It's a traditional haunt environment where the customers aren't suppose to touch the actors and the actors can't touch them. Of course sometimes people break the rules, usually the customers and the actors can't do anything about it or we will be fired on the spot if our bosses find out. For people who are real afraid to go into haunted houses I always say it's scarier for the actors, some of us have gotten shoved, punched, groped ect and security doesn't always catch the assaulter. Luckily that's never happened to me but I have dodged a punch or 2 from a drunk customer who immediately apologized after. This one time though I did get tickled. Before I talk about that incident let me first start out by saying that I get to scare tons of groups with attractive girls of all ages. Although I can't touch them I love getting real close to their ears and necks and talking to them in a creepy voice which sometimes causes a giggle or another ticklish reaction. Sometimes I'll even pretend to eat them while saying "yum! yum! yum! yum!" real loud which almost always has them howling in laughter whether its from the air from my mouth tickling them or they are just laughing at the situation. Either way I LOVE MY JOB and I can tell a lot of girls that come through are ticklish by the reactions I get when they jerk their necks because of how close my mouth gets to them. Seeing the joy I bring out of people that love the thrill of going through a haunted house. I also try not to discriminate and pick on guys as much as I do with girls because they are still paying customers and deserve a great halloween treat as well but obviously it doesn't excite me like it does with girls lol. Anyway last year I was dressed as a cannibal serial killer with a creepy, bloody, leather face on, kinda like the one from the movie, "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." One night I jumped out from the corner in front of this older middle aged couple. The lady was an average height, had medium length dark hair, and probably in her 40s or early 50s. I remember she had long stylish boots on, jeans and I believe a leather jacket but she still carried herself like a lady. She was honestly one of the hottest milfs I'd ever seen lol. Anyway after she jumped from me scaring her I pretended to eat her neck and say, "Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!" she immediately laughed and to my pleasant surprise, she retaliated by digging her long nails into my belly and started tickling. I just lost it and started laughing but still didn't break character and still manage to keep my creepy low voice while laughing lol. Unfortunately it only lasted for a couple seconds because she immediately through her hands up, turned to the guy she was with and said, "I don't think I'm allowed to do that." I wanted to tell her it was ok but I didn't wanna break character and hesitated. Moments later I heard a cue from another actor in the room before mine and had to get back to my post in the corner of the room and prepare to scare the next group. Sometimes I fantasies that one day she'll come through again and tickle me and I can tickle her back and possibly have a quick tickle fight and then say something like, "please don't tell my boss" but I never saw her again after that, yet lol. Besides from that though there were some other tickling experiences in the haunt I'd like to share real quick. Sometimes when walking to my room in the haunted house in the dark I pass by some other female actors and we sometimes scare each other. I've had a couple small tickle fights with like 2 of them I'm casual friends with and in the makeup room there's this one girl in her late 20s that's real ticklish that sometimes laughs her head off when someone puts makeup on her face and neck. Anyway if anything else worth posting ever comes up I'll be sure to reply to this thread. Have a Happy Halloween Everyone. :)

Now THAT'S a unique story. Thank you, Jon. Some lasting images there.

Sounds like you have fun at that job. :D
Thanks for sharing the experience here.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back