• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have a Say in the Ticklish Destruction of a Gorgeous Woman

What Happens to Her First?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NHLovenlaughter

TMF Novice
For those who remember our previous threads, you may recall the following details:

1) I introduced my wife to the tickling kink, and now she loves it
2) She and I spend an inordinate amount of time separated by geography due to career requirements
3) She is ticklish from head to toe

Once again, a period of geographic separation is coming to an end, and there are sooo many things I am dying to do to her ticklish little body. Help me decide which one happens first, and in return we will post a narrative of the event from both my perspective and hers in the month of September!

Looking forward to seeing what you all decide!

Worst spot, worst tool seems appropriate. :D

I like the idea of that and it will happen in the near future, but it looks as though the pollsters disagree with you! Every now and then the TMF crew surprises me with their opinions/sensibilities, and I will admit this is one of those times!

To everybody else, thank you for voting (and if you haven't done so, please do!)- comments and questions are welcome as well!

I'm from NH too! Hope you have fun! Let me know if you ever need help with the tickling....! :p

I went for the one I like more.. Sounds more fun lol

But is it really necessary to "destroy" any gorgeous woman? :p

I'm from NH too! Hope you have fun! Let me know if you ever need help with the tickling....! :p

Thank you for the offer Bob, but we are only interested in female ticklers to torment and be tormented by her. Still, your vote and comment are appreciated!

I went for the one I like more.. Sounds more fun lol ... But is it really necessary to "destroy" any gorgeous woman? :p

Yuna... I understand all the words in your sentence, but when you string them together in that order, I don't know what they mean... of COURSE she must be tickled to the point of destruction :) but that's okay... it's how she prefers it!

Depending on the spot, fingers can be the "worst" tool ;)

Agreed... and my fingers on any part of her hyperticklish body are more than enough to make her hysterical... but we have special torments for her most sensitive spots, on those days when she needs to be broken quickly and completely :)

I voted for the tickle strip (as long as it takes) my reason being for a couple who are into tickling, and may also be into a sexual situation its ideal.
It is also flexible if a safeword is used and therefore could go as far or not so far depending on the mood at the time.
Having said all that if the lady wants to be tickle tourtured to destruction then do what the lady wants, i always think it should revolve around the lee.
(but in all honesty i do sometimes pretend not hear the safe word "eh what did you say was it the safeword" lol.) this sentence is a tease to wind the lee up, i would not advocate ignoring a safe word or doing anything non consent.

Last edited:
I voted for the tickle strip (as long as it takes) my reason being for a couple who are ... hear the safe word "eh what did you say was it the safeword" lol.

TicklePamperer, I assure you as two married folks in our late twenties, a fit GI Joe and a sexy nurse at that, it is almost always a sexual situation :) The Tickle Strip is a game I am looking forward to playing with her and will absolutely post on the Rated R (but not Rated NC-17) details of the adventure- so don't think your comment went unnoticed!

That said, the first option seems to be leading by a few steps. Any other voters?

TicklePamperer, I assure you as two married folks in our late twenties, a fit GI Joe and a sexy nurse at that, it is almost always a sexual situation :) The Tickle Strip is a game I am looking forward to playing with her and will absolutely post on the Rated R (but not Rated NC-17) details of the adventure- so don't think your comment went unnoticed!

Thanks for your comment NHLovenlaughter.

I was talking in general, forgot the context of the thread revolved around a married couple sorry.
Not sure what you mean exactly (i live in europe) about the rating R and not NC-17 is this a usa term,like the british film boards 18 and 18 restricted viewing.

I have ammended my original post since you last read it.
Yes the first option is leading, well tickling is all things to all people i guess.
good luck with your tickling.

Nice topical thread by the way certainly full of ideas lol

Last edited:
Just about a week until this poll comes to fulfillment... I have kept the Mrs. informed of the results and she is properly squirmy and giggly-nervous, claiming, "Yeah... that's not gonna happen." but we both know it will ;) Any last minute votes before the end of the month when this all goes down?

Polling complete, wife is arrived, tickling has been administered, and story will follow! Thank you to everyone who participated :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back