• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have I been YA-SCREWED?...hardly.

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This afternoon, when attempting to log into my yahoo e-mail account and my IM service failed to log me I realized the problem- my account had been deleted/deactivated.

Now, this is the first time this has ever happened to me over anything. And I know why it happened- the fetishy stuff on my group. Its the only explaination other than a dire error with the system that I paid the price for. Despite the fact my group was in the adult section (something I only did to protect it, I didn't like having to put it there because theres nothing adult about it nor did I have adult material), it was probably still dealt with for the same reasons other artists and their groups were dealt with.

But theres one big difference between them and I- I don't see this as a bad thing. I've not been "ya-screwed", as it were. I don't see a reason to believe I have been. I accepted the fact, as a non-fetishist, that simply dabbling in the tickling community would have a reprocussion or two for me later on. I accepted this as an inevitability, not a long shot. Unlike alot of people who thought they were safe and complacent, I knew a day would come when simply being associated with this genre by any means would cost me something, however trivial it was.

I'm guilty by association, I suppose.

Well, whatever. Whatever happens happens. The group is still there, I just cannot access or moderate it. But I am smart and think ahead. By having everything about the group moderated, no spammers will be able to make prey of it (they sure as hell haven't even tried for years), and no new members will be able to join. Since its effectively out of my hands now, out of everyone's hands, I feel liberated. The group, despite its long success since October of 2002 and wealth of members (3,500+) was losing a significance to me. This became especially true when I joined up with TMF, this site, and also created my own DeviantArt, SheezyArt, MA, RA, DH, AH (and other site accounts).

The actual NEED for the yahoo group was no longer necessary, but was more of a novalty for me after having seen how fast my art was taken in and how famous I became in a much shorter ammount of time on these other sites. The yahoo group could no longer deliver to me what I needed as an artist to make any sort of an impact. It had outlived it's usefullness.

Indeed, yahoo was the first stepping stone on the internet for my art, the first place I'd ever uploaded my pictures and the first place I had ever taken a fetish request (which is how I came to be a part of this community to begin with). There are very fond memories still and I do not nor will I take for granted the times and loyalty you have shared with me in this journey. I earned every single one of those memberships. I did not spam other groups, whore my own artwork on other groups, or did anything that would give me an edge I might not necessarily deserve. Whatever I had there I owed to faithful friends, new fans, and my own artistic merits and abilities.

I played it by the book, fair and square and I won. The end of this group is the end of the game. I have completed it proper, and I couldn't be happier with how that went.

DJ's_Fanart will always be something I will look back on and smile.

...............especially since I can just create another damn group if I wanted to! ROFL! I just don't see it happening. It serves no point or purpose. I'm bigger than a yahoo group and these other sites are more high-tech and just are capable of more. By creating another group, its like defying yahoo and spitting in their eye for doing, whats in my opinion, a favor.

I would never have deleted the group on my own, and will have continued posting and updating as always though. With the links intact this leaves the group like a museum. If they want to go to the source they will know how to find me.

To quote Commander Gendo Ikari from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion:

"Everything is kept in my heart, I'm satisfied with that."

Last edited:
Also, in light of this event comes the need for new information.

My new e-mail address is [email protected]

My new yahoo IM sn is jaded_jones_7

If you are going to contact me for business related purposes, commissions, etc, please PM or e-mail me instead. This new IM is to be for basic conversations and chit-chat, and I'd appriciate it if you do not request things from me or commission me via this account. Please use the other resources available to you. Thank you.

Already explained the possibilities. I'm only posting this here in my forum as well for those that pay more notice to it than the general discussions forum.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Already explained the possibilities. I'm only posting this here in my forum as well for those that pay more notice to it than the general discussions forum.

Oh but still doesn't seem unfair that they disable your account?

Since you're putting that in the form of a question, yes it would be unfair if it really effected or hurt my business somehow. The fact that it does not, and taking into consideration what I just said in the first post, makes this more a liberation than a casting down. The group is obsolete, I knew that a long time ago. With or without it, it won't change the enjoyment of my art or my personal satisfactory. The art will still be seen by the people that were most likely to see it from that group anyway.

I've been YA-SCREWED about 4 times and 1 of those accounts were purely anime-based drawings, no fetishy stuff at all. But I do agree with Vlad though, it may be because of the content in the groups.

But I'm sick of it.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Since you're putting that in the form of a question, yes it would be unfair if it really effected or hurt my business somehow. The fact that it does not, and taking into consideration what I just said in the first post, makes this more a liberation than a casting down. The group is obsolete, I knew that a long time ago. With or without it, it won't change the enjoyment of my art or my personal satisfactory. The art will still be seen by the people that were most likely to see it from that group anyway.

Ok, I see that you're not taking it seriously.

Budweiserbob! said:
I've been YA-SCREWED about 4 times and 1 of those accounts were purely anime-based drawings, no fetishy stuff at all. But I do agree with Vlad though, it may be because of the content in the groups.

But I'm sick of it.

Well, I suppose I can be more at peace with this than alot of people since it pans out for me. At the very least, I wanted to also post the new contact information, since thats going to be vital to some ammount of people. If they're not reading this then they're going to be talking to a ghost account essentially waiting for a reply they'll never get.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back