• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever been "in the zone" as a Ler??

St. Louie

TMF Expert
So last night I found myself in a unique situation. My SO had a fresh pedicure and her feet were off the charts soft. I mean even the heals were soft as a baby's ass. So of course i had to tickle them. Well i had one foot in a good position where she was utterly helpless and I could use both hands. I started a light fingernail scribble on the one sole and she went bezerk! I mean she hit some serious high notes with the laughter.

Here's where it got interesting...maybe it was the laughter, maybe it was the super lock that had hr immobilized or maybe it was the insane softness of her foot....but I found myself in a situation where I was completely "in the zone" Not sure how else to describe it. I was totally focused on the scribbling and her uncontrollable screaming laughter. Usually I'll watch her reactions, and laugh along side of her, but this was different, I was in TOTALY LER mode. Its like I had a job to do and I wasnt stopping until she exploded!
It may have been the most intense tickling I've ever given.

Luckily she was OK with it all, never safe worded out, and it made for great sex, but I was just wondering if anyone else has lost focus of the moment and got carried away. Thanks for listening.

I know exactly what you mean. It's rare, but when it happens, it's glorious.

For me, it usually happened just as I was slipping their shoe off their heel and they would start begging! At that point, they never stood a chance! They were going to get a good, long tickling!! :p

There was a few times I reached the zone.... But it wasn't heaven after or whatever. Idk.

I feel that there is a mutual rhythm or zone as you call it where everything goes right and you and the Lee are just just enjoying the hell out of a tickle session. Just like athlete's, you can do no wrong and everybody is having fun. Every move is eliciting a response and it just builds
Experienced it a few times but you never know when it will happen. It just happens so enjoy it!!

I think there's good "in the zone" moments and bad ones. I remember one of my ex girlfriends liked me tickling (well, according to her, she liked the effect me tickling her had on me) but came on an empty stomach so she almost got sick? That was an odd time. But then there was another one of my exes that didn't really care for it either but liked when I switched back and forth from fingering to armpits over and over again until it made her crazy...that was a good time.

Definitely been "In the zone". Easy to get into the zone once they are trapped and can't get away, don't have to concentrate on subduing them as they try and fight you off, lol. There's that "now I gotcha" moment, and it's then that you can really get to work ;) make it tickle as bad as possible, drive her up the wall. ;)

There's another zone too; that's the zone where you just kind of regress into a dumb animal, intent on tickling, and nothing she says or does is going to stop you. lol. Not a lot of tickletalk and teasing during those moments! Some grunts and roars, maybe. :D

It's an art, really. A performance art.

Her squeals were more than playful protestations; they were earnest appeals for amnesty from the torturous tickling across her toes. She was frantic - deliriously desperate for mercy. It was unbearable, the bright intensity of the tickles and the effort of laughing burned painfully in her throat and lungs, aching with exertion, while her body could find no escape from the bonds which held her at his pleasure.

But he remained impassive, coldly proceeding, neither hurried nor slowed, twiddling and diddling along her suffering little footsies, exhilarated by her ticklish agony to a furious arousal, yet betraying none of it - a face of serenity, lost in detached contemplation of his ticklish subject.

And as his despairing little damsel marveled on the wickedness of her captor, there among the frenzied chaos of her addled mind began the contemplation of what might lie in store for her tender parts. What a lucky little damsel, indeed.

This was absolutely beautiful to read. Wow. A kind of poetry, to be honest. Can you tell I've been in a similar situation?!

when I am in ler mode, I am always "in the zone" unless I have to pee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back