• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever had one of those days?

theObsessed1

TMF Poster
You know the kind. You wake up feeling like someone is already tickling you. Then, you spend half the day imagining different scenarios where you could get tickled. You might even go looking for someone to tickle you. Today is one of those days for me. Wouldn't you know it? My SO is out of town for the weekend on business. The house was empty when I got home from work this morning. I just woke up. I couldn't sleep. I kept dreaming that people everywhere were tickling me. I won't complain about that. However. I so want to be tickled senseless right now! :dropatear So, here's my question.

Lees - If you were in one of those moods, would you go looking for trouble? If so, where would you be looking? Here? A friend or family member? If the opportunity presented itself, would you grab it?

Lers - If you happened to run across someone who was in one of those moods, would you take advantage? What would you do to them? How far would you take it?

:2poke:

I wake up each morning in the same "mood" you've described. Wanting desperately to be tickled, but no one around to do the tickling. What I do is create "fantasy tickling" scenarios in my mind. Example: A fireman breaks through my door to save me from a blaze and sees me in my "harem-girl" pajamas. He carries me outside, but can't take his eyes off my sensuous stomach. He lays me down on the ground outdoors and starts to tickle my stomach in all the right places, drive me completely nuts! When the fantasy ends, I can actually feel my stomach "crawl" with very ticklish sensations. It lasts long after I've gotten dressed and had breakfast! I also have fantasies about movie stars tickling me after I've done a belly-dance for them.

Yes! We're soul sisters, Dancer! While my SO and I share plenty of fun, I too have my favorite fantasy ler. When I'm in that zone....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Baby! :happyfloa :blush: Isn't fantasy great? You can just enjoy it and not have to worry about if you shaved close enough today or if you're too sweaty.

So how 'bout it, guys and gals? Any of you lers out there want to take advantage of a couple of poor helpless lees in distress?

theObsessed1 said:
You know the kind. You wake up feeling like someone is already tickling you. Then, you spend half the day imagining different scenarios where you could get tickled. You might even go looking for someone to tickle you. Today is one of those days for me. Wouldn't you know it? My SO is out of town for the weekend on business. The house was empty when I got home from work this morning. I just woke up. I couldn't sleep. I kept dreaming that people everywhere were tickling me. I won't complain about that. However. I so want to be tickled senseless right now! :dropatear So, here's my question.

Lees - If you were in one of those moods, would you go looking for trouble? If so, where would you be looking? Here? A friend or family member? If the opportunity presented itself, would you grab it?

Lers - If you happened to run across someone who was in one of those moods, would you take advantage? What would you do to them? How far would you take it?

:2poke:

The LER in me! Absolutely! I(we) could never turn down a desperate plea from someone in such a quandry! I would take full advantage and take is as far as humanly possible. Our door is always open. lol

As the LEE, I would not have to search far! She would be sleeping right next to me!
Nuff said there! lol

TickledToDeath said:
As the LEE, I would not have to search far! She would be sleeping right next to me!

Sleeping cause you're so BORING! ;)

send my love to shygirl, darling.

lk70 said:
Sleeping cause you're so BORING! ;)

send my love to shygirl, darling.

Just you wait till you visit us again!
You will pay dearly for that!

theObsessed1 said:
You know the kind. You wake up feeling like someone is already tickling you. Then, you spend half the day imagining different scenarios where you could get tickled. You might even go looking for someone to tickle you.

Every single day lol. But I don't really look down on it, I consider it either entertaining, or as a challenge.

If I'm in the mood, I will find it, wherever I decide it looks good. Absolutely no family members, icky icky ew. But I would hesitate to do a nice long stretch, or enter in some extra smart comments to promote it.

I would defenitly take advantage but what are the odds.

Oddly enough, until recently I have never had any real desire to be tickled. But I was tickled a little a couple times over the last year, and now I want that as much as to actually tickle someone, if not more.

I've had days where I just wanted to be tickled; though I believe it was more for the physical contact and playfulness than anything, as I always feel a lot happier after being tickled, obviously. But I don't think it's to the same extent as you guys have wanted it.

I've had worse days for wanting to tickle people, where it was just all I wanted to do for the entire day and it drove me crazy, but I haven't had one of those in a long time, either.

But anyway, I sympathize to some degree with theObsessed1. :D

As a lee, I've had occassional days like that....not that I ever DON'T want to be tickled. Fortunately, Drew is around to help me out with that. Daydreaming and stuff can be fun at times. But, I find that I get even more frustrated if that's all there is and just want it more. Of course, those times also make it more intense when we finally do something about it.

With as hyper as I've been the last several weeks, I don't need anything adding to it, either! :yowzer:

As a ler, I don't often feel that intense desire. I enjoy tickling others a bit. But, it's just not the same as being tickled myself. If I see a friend in need, however....I'm certainly not going to let them go without at least a quick shot! :evilha:

This kind of thing doesn't happen to me very often. Yeah, I like to be tickled, I think about it quite a bit, and I'd probably never turn down an opportunity to be tickled, but I really only feel myself getting, what I call, "tickle horny" every now and then.

And I only replied to this thread because unfortunately, today IS one of those days lol

I notice it happens more often after a NEST, probably the withdrawal.

If I knew someone around here that would tickle me, I probably would go hunt them down and drag them by their hair back to my room, but I don't know anyone like that so I do nothing. :(

theObsessed1 said:
Aww, baby! I know just how you feel! I wish my SO would hurry home and tickle me!
I'll be home in a minute!................................

............you didn't mean me did you? :jester: :justlips:

ticklishgiggle said:
This kind of thing doesn't happen to me very often. Yeah, I like to be tickled, I think about it quite a bit, and I'd probably never turn down an opportunity to be tickled, but I really only feel myself getting, what I call, "tickle horny" every now and then.

And I only replied to this thread because unfortunately, today IS one of those days lol

I notice it happens more often after a NEST, probably the withdrawal.

If I knew someone around here that would tickle me, I probably would go hunt them down and drag them by their hair back to my room, but I don't know anyone like that so I do nothing. :(

I'd certainly be willing to help you out, and I'm sure there are plenty of other Chicago ticklers who would as well!

Illtcklu said:
I'll be home in a minute!................................

............you didn't mean me did you? :jester: :justlips:

:blush: Awww! Thanks, hon. You should have been around over the weekend when I needed you! ;)

theObsessed1 said:
:blush: Awww! Thanks, hon. You should have been around over the weekend when I needed you! ;)
Call me up and I make you happy!

OMG, YES! having one of those days right now dammit! Drunk and ticklish, what a combo! :mad:

In short ,an answer to your question is "yes" ............ fantasy can sometimes quench the cravings , but still nothing like the real thing , but the real thing isn't always of easy avalibility , the irony of it all .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back