• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HAVE YOU EVER heard about KOREAN TICKLING?!!!!

This clip takes a very long time to download, but the girl is so pretty that I think it's worth it. Thanks for the link!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR REAL KOREAN TICKLING!!!

where is this korean tickling website?

I found some Korean tickling site before, but it looked like it required a password to get inside. Not being able to read Korean myself, I had no idea if it was a pay site or a free password. I can't relocate the site. Do you have another address for a Korean site?

Do you mind labelling the post with things like M/F, upperbody/feet, etc to describe the nature of the clip? Especially if it takes a long time to download. And folks, is it possible by any chance that you can be more specific in your comments about the clip instead of just "very good", "it's worth it", etc.? I think people would benefit from your more specific comments in deciding whether to take the trouble to download and watch the clip.

PAysite

THe site fetishwoman.co.kr is a paysite.

Also, I think you also need a Korean passport to sign in because they have this age verification system and requires you to put in your KOREAN passport number.

I hope that helps.....unfortunately i dont have a korean passport either and can't sign in.... :sadcry:

Is this specific enough for you on_storm...?

on_storm said:
Do you mind labelling the post with things like M/F, upperbody/feet, etc to describe the nature of the clip? Especially if it takes a long time to download. And folks, is it possible by any chance that you can be more specific in your comments about the clip instead of just "very good", "it's worth it", etc.? I think people would benefit from your more specific comments in deciding whether to take the trouble to download and watch the clip.

dude I usually dont comment on other "comments" but I had to respond to this.
This person has just shared some never before seen content for free for us. He obviously is new to posting on this forum and you cannot even give him a "thank you for sharing" in your post???

THEN

you criticize those of us who leave comments for not being "specific" enough for YOU?
Let me make a suggestion to you try some common courtesy.

ps. I have been around a long time and I remember when the forum people had more gratitude kindness and toward each other. I don't know whats going on lately. :(

Last edited:
on_storm said:

Rude!

cute girl

has anyone found a way to download this clip?, it looks like a korean version of youtube. she is very ticklish and love her laugh. any help on downloading this is greatly appreciated thx.

LisVender, sexypapi: Pls read the Sticky.
Whether what I said is a suggestion or criticism is in the eye of the beholder.

sexypapi said:
This person has just shared some never before seen content for free for us. He obviously is new to posting on this forum and you cannot even give him a "thank you for sharing" in your post???

THEN

you criticize those of us who leave comments for not being "specific" enough for YOU?

ps. I have been around a long time and I remember when the forum people had more gratitude kindness and toward each other. I don't know whats going on lately. :(

I agree 100% with SexyPapi! This member finds somthing new and shares it with his community and all you can do is quote stickys and worry about download speed. How about a simple thank you. :sowrong:

ps I enjoyed the clip.. Thank You.. :)

on_storm said:
LisVender, sexypapi: Pls read the Sticky.
Whether what I said is a suggestion or criticism is in the eye of the beholder.

Sometimes.......it ain't what you sat its the way that you say it. you did come off as a little abrasive to someone who was trying to contribute something to the forum.
You do have a valid point and i'm sure if you'd have said something like "thanks for the link, but is there any chance you could give more details on this clip as it takes a while to download and i'd prefer to know what the content was before downloading etc etc" then you'd have had no negative comments and a lot more chance of finding out about the clip.
Good manners cost nothing.

I guess no matter how I said it, someone would still feel it is abrasive. For instance, if I simply repeat what the moderator said in the Sticky (without saying that I am just quoting the moderator): "It would also help all members greatly if you describe the contents briefly, using designations (m/f, f/m, f/f, etc.). Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.", I bet someone would complain just as well. Well, shouldn't the moderator also have said it more "nicely" because someone was just trying to contribute something to the forum? Let's make a suggestion to the moderator on his/her language: "thanks in advance for the post, but we would be really really grateful if there is any chance you could briefly give more details on your clip by using designations (m/f, f/m, f/f, etc) as it may take a while to download and we'd prefer to know what the content was before downloading."
I am sorry but I really do not see much difference between "Do you mind labelling the post with things like M/F, upperbody/feet, etc to describe the nature of the clip? Especially if it takes a long time to download." and "It would also help all members greatly if you describe the contents briefly, using designations (m/f, f/m, f/f, etc.). " And someone feels that "it would also help all members greatly" is nicer than "do you mind"? Well, I thought I covered that part in my last sentence: "I think people would benefit ..."
OK, I missed the 'thank you' part. And let me say here aloud: THANK YOU!

okay, nuff said

:scared:

on_storm said:
I guess no matter how I said it, someone would still feel it is abrasive. For instance, if I simply repeat what the moderator said in the Sticky (without saying that I am just quoting the moderator): "It would also help all members greatly if you describe the contents briefly, using designations (m/f, f/m, f/f, etc.). Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.", I bet someone would complain just as well. Well, shouldn't the moderator also have said it more "nicely" because someone was just trying to contribute something to the forum? Let's make a suggestion to the moderator on his/her language: "thanks in advance for the post, but we would be really really grateful if there is any chance you could briefly give more details on your clip by using designations (m/f, f/m, f/f, etc) as it may take a while to download and we'd prefer to know what the content was before downloading."
I am sorry but I really do not see much difference between "Do you mind labelling the post with things like M/F, upperbody/feet, etc to describe the nature of the clip? Especially if it takes a long time to download." and "It would also help all members greatly if you describe the contents briefly, using designations (m/f, f/m, f/f, etc.). " And someone feels that "it would also help all members greatly" is nicer than "do you mind"? Well, I thought I covered that part in my last sentence: "I think people would benefit ..."
OK, I missed the 'thank you' part. And let me say here aloud: THANK YOU!

Uh oh...I hope the original poster didn't get scarred off by the minor bickering! :shock:

Thanks for this, that girl is sooo hot. And her feet look great too.

the clip seems to be gone?

i dont know if is me but maybe i pastted the wrong link but it seems not to work now.

it doesnt work does anyone still have the video saved? i can trade other korean videos for it
markanland @ yahoo.com

Cant seem to get the site to load up. Anyone else having this problem? Or has anyone downloaded the clip and are you willing to post it here?

THEN

AGREED!

Yeah, the site is down. Kind of a downer(get it? lol) But thank you, everyone seems to really enjoy the clip, so I hope to see it sometime soon!

Please post the video for those who missed it or pm me for email

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back