• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever lost someone you loved because of your fetish?

Have you given up a relationship because of your fetish?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Not yet.

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I hope not.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Oblivion

TMF Expert
I just have. I was curious if anyone else has?

It sucks, really. I love her, but because she hates tickling and I love it and would prefer to do it rather than not..

I don't think I'm wrong in wanting to tickle. And I've been in enough relationships to know that its all about compromise.. But the compromise was no tickles at all. Even for me.

I think I was right to end it. I love her, but.. I need to tickle or be tickled.

well.....I would say your right .....just because you`d never be able to fully be yourself

Cognitio said:
I just have. I was curious if anyone else has?

It sucks, really. I love her, but because she hates tickling and I love it and would prefer to do it rather than not..

I don't think I'm wrong in wanting to tickle. And I've been in enough relationships to know that its all about compromise.. But the compromise was no tickles at all. Even for me.

I think I was right to end it. I love her, but.. I need to tickle or be tickled.
I'm in the middle of this......the thing is my gf loves tickling because it turns her on, but she can't take a lot before beggin me to stop..I joke with her sometimes "hey hunny, how are we gonna handle strappin u down and tickling your feet for an hour when you can hardly take 5 seconds?" hopefully we'll build her endurance.......that or I'll just tickle her to the point where she can't beg and then stop to see how much she enjoys it....i mean, tickling our first night together did help her, so I think she'd want more...

one time i accidentally tickled someone to death

i was like "NOOOOOOOO WHAT HAVE I DONE ??????????????????''"""

Attachments

• endlessirmace.png
    endlessirmace.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 30
Wasn't so much me giving up as her dumping me. She was insanely ticklish and absolutely hated it. Soon as she found out I liked it, she was gone.

I am now trying to figure out why my relationship is breaking up, she says I only want her for sex and she no longer enjoys sex. This is confusing to me on so many levels. We had the best sex about a month ago, she literally exploded and the unticklish became super ticklish and came again during the tickling. That was the last time we had sex. It was either a good way to end it or living hell because it was the last sex we may ever have. I am not sure I can live with that option, but I am working on it.

It sucks ... my ex was really ticklish and we had tied up sex games but I scared her away =/ =( =*(

lost someone i was interested in because of it..sure i have not no biggie.

lost someone i LOVED ..gotta say no....i made very certain in my life that whoever i was involved with knew full well of my fetishes and was completely accepting to it right from the beginning.Otherwise why other investing the time on someone who wouldn't accept me for who i was completely.It's not so hard finding that special open minded partner...you just gotta be open about who you are and be patient..things have a way of working out

DerKitzelnKonig said:
I have / am still in the situation. I always used to tickle my ex, she never appeared to have a problem with it. She actually first initiated a full blown tickling, she told me she liked it, she eventually let me tie her up and let me do it frequently for a while, then, she decided she didnt like it no more. (Mind you this happened after over a year of being fun) She became very bitchy about it, made it quite clear to me that she hated it (that alone was enough to totally turn me off from tickling her, which I really didnt after that - I cant enjoy it if the other person hates it)

Ohhhhh, and I forgot to mention, she really gained the attitude about it after she really realized it was a true turn on for me...pfff I mean why would you want your boyfriend who you love to be turned on by you or anything...

It isnt just sexual for me, though it really is, it is just a hell of a lot of fun to wrestle around and tickle. It realluy feels like bonding and affection to me.

I hate being around her and constantly feeling reserved because I am holding myself back and if I sneak a little tickle having her say 'I dont like that" total turn off...

Well eventually we broke up, she broke up with me, or me her... it was on and off minutely after a while... but the final time was for a long time.

We still talk, and now she is saying she wants to be back with me, BUT, she expects me to basically give up tickling!!!! telling me it isnt everything; yes it isnt everything, but it sure as hell is important to me, and it this situation totally bumbs me out. I am still totally in love with the girl but know I would never be trully happy with her... :*(

Ohhhhhh, and I have a firm feeling that if some punk guy she works with or was hanging around with decided to give her a tickle, she wouldnt gain that attitude with them "because they dont do it all of the time"...@!@!#@#@

Thats essentially what happened with me. My ex had no problem with it for months, we would even play around with it and she'd do it to me. Then it became a turn-off to her and she hated it.

What you said on a shorter time scale. Whoo.. -_-

women (or men) who demmand you give up something like that have no business being with you. because if they cant understand that its a part of you you cant change then they really dont love you. if they cant accept its something you need they dont really love you.

i can see that if a total merciless ler is with someone who really just cant take it how the person might want to comprimise to make it easier on them and say only be merciless for a few minutes at a time, or have a strick safeword and such like that, but go to NONE is just ridiculous.

Also guys, girls like to use things like this as a form of control. They feel if they give you what you want too much they will not be in control and with sexual things women do this alot. They feel that they can control a guy through sex, and if sex doesnt work they do it with tickling. Or in my experience, they get even madder that they cant control you through sex (my ex actually said this to me once) and will deprive you of the thing you really do love as revenge. And to feel powerful. At other times they do this trying to coax you into saying you love them more than it and are only doing it for that reason. Even that reason is too bitchy and all people who pull that shit should be shot, castrated and shot again.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back