• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever made the lee scream for help?

Help? No, not in so many words. I think if one were to overhear, however, they'd assume that was the message being conveyed.

Yes! I love to hear the 'lee screaming and begging desperately for help from anyone, willing to promise me anything to stop their tickle torture.

I definitely wouldn't like it. I think it would actually freak me out a little, especially if I thought there was a chance someone might hear her. I mean, in most cases the models I work with are basically strangers to me, so if one started calling for help I might not be sure how serious she's being. I don't like the idea that the ticklee is so distressed that she actually feels the need to call for help. And even if I knew it was alright there's always the possibility that someone else (like my neighbors) might hear her, and I couldn't blame them for thinking something really wrong is going on.

Begging for mercy, though, that's a different story (as long as it's not too loud).

I made a lee (Marie, then working as a submissive at Passive Arts before the tragedy there) call for mercy. I granted her a rest and brought her some water, but resumed her tickle torture five minutes later. :D

i had done it once!!She was screaming for help but i told her no one can here you so you have two options!! Cry or break the cuffs!!

I think that would be rather funny for a lee to do, especially if they asked to be tickled.
Any lees reading this thread ever call out for help? What was that like?

I believe I did once or twice when I was younger. Now, I don't think I would like to hear someone cry for help.

I think that sounds like it would be really sexy in fantasy or tickle videos, but in my actual life, I'd feel horrible if I made someone literally scream for help.

I think that sounds like it would be really sexy in fantasy or tickle videos, but in my actual life, I'd feel horrible if I made someone literally scream for help.

TMF you're back!!! I was wondering where you've been! Good to see your pretty face back here! :)

ok maybe he will scream for help but with laughing!!!May be from your cat or your dog (lol if you have)

Ok relax i dont mean to be any serial killer!

Maybe a playful help, but a serious one. Nah, can't go that far, unless she's willing to sign a waiver. Even then though, nah.

lol shy tried to cry but he couldnt because i made breaks so she couldnt cry.She was at my merci!! after all this torture i made her a great give!

I untied her and i made her a great love with passion! But now she tells me that my turn is coming and she bought special cuffs for this reason because ok i am really strong!!She told me she will make me to scream for help but she cant break me!!

Yes I have.

First she threatened to scream for help. And I said "Do you really want the neighbors to see you tied up like this? I mean, you're nipples are hard, you're obviously enjoying this."

Then when she tried to yell for help, I just tickled faster and the words were lost.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back