• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever met someone with a tickling fetish?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Something I just realized: I've never met, in person, someone with a tickling fetish, or somebody who really likes to tickle people.
Not everyone here is so lucky to have a SO, or someone in their life that shares the tickling interest.

I'm sure most people here have the TMF as their only connection to tickling and its a secret to them. To those people do you even know anyone who has an interest in tickling but has yet to bring it up.

I myself wonder what it would be like to even be next to someone with a tickling fetish. What are they like?

;)

Yes. In college while we were just hanging out with our group of friends there was one woman that would look for any excuse she could to tickle attack somebody. But when they would retaliate she wouldn't even try to fight back. She'd just lay there laughing her ass off 'til she was beet red in the face. She'd even give people massages and tickle them at the end because she knew that when she lay down for her massage they would tickle her back. I started to notice that she would do this on a regular basis and it became obvious that she liked being tickled. A big step for me because this was the first lee I ever met. Never tickled her senseless but at least this helped me realize there were people in the world that would let me.

I also dated a woman a while back that I had a couple tickled fights with, some that she initiated. We didn't date for that long so I never got around to asking her if she had a tickled fetish but I think she did.

I knew a girl in high school who loved tickling her friends and got weird when someone called her out on a tickling fetish, however I wasn't friends with her and never talked to her about it. It was cool to see from a third person persepective though.

I met a girl in middle school who, though I never actually confirmed it, I'm pretty sure in retrospect had at least a foot fetish; without going into too much detail (because, y'know... li'l young to be mentioned here...), I'll say that she was instrumental in my coming to terms with my own tickle fetish, especially when it came to embracing my 'lee side.

A few, but very few. Via fetlife. Not many out ticklers close to Minneapolis. And I've only met one person, once via this website.

Something I just realized: I've never met, in person, someone with a tickling fetish, or somebody who really likes to tickle people.
Not everyone here is so lucky to have a SO, or someone in their life that shares the tickling interest.

I'm sure most people here have the TMF as their only connection to tickling and its a secret to them. To those people do you even know anyone who has an interest in tickling but has yet to bring it up.

I myself wonder what it would be like to even be next to someone with a tickling fetish. What are they like?

;)

I've met a few people I've suspected / hoped shared my enthusiasm IRL. Three guys I can think of off the top of my head I thought might be lers to one degree or another. Plus a girl I thought was a ler. Plus two more ladies I thought might be lees.

Yes. In college while we were just hanging out with our group of friends there was one woman that would look for any excuse she could to tickle attack somebody. But when they would retaliate she wouldn't even try to fight back. She'd just lay there laughing her ass off 'til she was beet red in the face. She'd even give people massages and tickle them at the end because she knew that when she lay down for her massage they would tickle her back. I started to notice that she would do this on a regular basis and it became obvious that she liked being tickled. A big step for me because this was the first lee I ever met. Never tickled her senseless but at least this helped me realize there were people in the world that would let me.

I also dated a woman a while back that I had a couple tickled fights with, some that she initiated. We didn't date for that long so I never got around to asking her if she had a tickled fetish but I think she did.

Ever wish you had tried a little more to make it happen? Coming from a switch she sounds just lovely!

I knew a girl in high school who loved tickling her friends and got weird when someone called her out on a tickling fetish, however I wasn't friends with her and never talked to her about it. It was cool to see from a third person persepective though.

Takes one to know one. How I would love to find a lady ler to be my wingman, or allow me to be hers.

I met a girl in middle school who, though I never actually confirmed it, I'm pretty sure in retrospect had at least a foot fetish; without going into too much detail (because, y'know... li'l young to be mentioned here...), I'll say that she was instrumental in my coming to terms with my own tickle fetish, especially when it came to embracing my 'lee side.

Love you arachnid, but not going to comment lol

A few, but very few. Via fetlife. Not many out ticklers close to Minneapolis. And I've only met one person, once via this website.

Meeting people who share the interest in real life is amazing! You should consider making the trip for the next Chicago area munch and play party on November 5th. I attended the last one and people were very friendly and welcoming. You're only about 7 hours away!

PS I checked out your profile. You're cute!

Mmmmmdid I do a bad...? >w>

I don't think you did a bad, but commenting on your story as a third party might seem to be not be a great idea. I was trying to respond to all the posters, even though I'm not the OP and stuff. My main point was I love you arachnid lol

;)

Actually...I went to college with someone who I went to university with (I studied music). We couldn't stand each other, but one day I saw an entry in the forum (I think it was related to a munch not far from my area), looked it up, saw her social media linked up to the forum somehow, and couldn't believe it. Did some more online research and she was engaged to some dude. Kinda wish I were a bit different back then.

I also met a girl who was really nice, was crazy ticklish, and after I met her I found out she actually WAS crazy (on disability for depression) after I met her. Was a fun date, had some banter, got a few tickles in, got a kiss at the end, felt like a slam dunk.....it was a one and done date, she had some issue and disappeared.

So those are my totally awesome experiences meeting people that MIGHT'VE stood the chance for compatibility, other than that I've dated the fakers, players, and flakers and that's what I anticipate for the future.

I've known many extroverted people who love to tickle others. Like my friend, uh... Let's call her Felicity. She would always tickle people (including me), but I know she probably doesn't have a tickle fetish because a) she's so casual about it and b) she tickles everyone. Guys, girls (she's straight), and her little siblings. I think she uses it as a power tool instead. I also knew this very sexual pansexual girl who strongly disliked me, who would also go around tickling people (excluding me obviously).

I also have an old friend who I know is kinky, but he doesn't know I know he's kinky. I don't think he's into tickling though. But he's tickled me before, without knowing I actually liked it... ;)

Then there was this unbathed Pokemon fanboy who apparently fancied me. He would go around jabbing people in the sides. Months later I found out that he had a foot fetish, because someone with a leather fetish (who also fancied me) told me.

Other than that, the only person I've actually met who definitely has a tickle thing is my play partner.

I've met girls that told me they loved being tickled, and I did turn a girl onto it that is on here to this day. I've also met guys that are serial ticklers, I had a friend who once told me a girl HAD to be ticklish for him to date her. So I would have assumed HE was on here. I also met a guy once, a stranger who......I went through the weirdest tickling experience of my life with, and I would have assumed he DEFINITELY would have been here, but I've never been able to find him.

Were you a train conductor on Long Island in the early 90s? PM me!

(see? He's not here!).

So I've met people who APPEAR to be into it, but.....maybe they just haven't made the deeper connection to it that we did. Or maybe they just never thought to search it online, like we did.

If anybody wants to meet about a hundred people with a tickle fetish, then attend NEST 2017. :D

I found out my first boyfriend in college actually shared it with me. That was fun. Since then, I've met a great deal of people from here or via Fetlife. Amazing people, and it's cool to share interests that are outside of tickling as well. :)

I've met people with the fetish from TMF and Fetlife, and I believe my husband had the fetish before but didn't fully realize it until we got together. One night that he came to my place with a mutual guy friend, the 4 of us were drinking and he enjoyed playfully tickling me and my then-boyfriend throughout the night. When we got together a year later, and I told him tickling was my fetish, he said it made sense and that he loved it as well.

Since we've been married we've had a lot of MF/m sessions, and a night where we had 2 other guy friends with the fetish all in our car as we hung out. It resulted in a huge tickle fight in the backseat x] I don't mean to ramble but yes, I've met people with the fetish and it's always a fun time!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back