• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you met, or just seen anyone famous in person?

Who have I met that's famous? Well, I met and shook (for some reason that doesn't look like the right spelling, but anyways...) I met and shook hands with the Governator (Arnold S.) I think that's the only real famous person I've met but I've met other people that I'm a big fan of.

The ones I can remember meeting are mostly christian bands. Thousand Foot Krutch (Picture with them in my album), Jars of Clay, two members of Audio Adrenaline, Paul Colman Trio.

I've been really close to Alan Autry (Bubba from In The Heat of the Night.)

And I think i've met more famous people but it's 3 am so my mind isn't working ;p

Met ? I met a few pro skateboarders who grew up in my area , they were assholes to be honest .

Seen - Iron Maiden , that was a fucking blast .

Today at a train station near me in New York City I met Martin Sheen filming for the upcoming Spider Man movie (61st Street and Woodside on the 7 train). He quietly sidled up to these two cute chicks and started flirting with them, ignoring the excited whispers and gaping jaws around him. Pretty funny.

At least I got to tell him how twisted Apocalypse Now was. Good stuff.

People I've met briefly; Tony Blair, Prince Charles, the Queen, Sir David Attenborough, Rowan Atkinson.

People I've gotten drunk & partied with; The Mighty Boosh, Alphabeat, The Strokes, Maximo Park.

I also saw Ian McKellan perform in a play in London, which was AMAZING.

I think you mean Serena MKellen ;)

4949550642_fdea27b52d.jpg

Shirley Manson and the rest of Garbage at an autograph signing when I was about 19 or so. A year or two after that, Mike Bordick (former Oriole shortstop) purchased some tennis balls at a sporting goods store that I was working at. Good memories.

I forgot! I did actually meet and had a decent conversation with Jason Schwartzman before he was doing the movies and shows he's in now. Met him at a concert where he was playing with his band Phantom Planet. We ended up running into him because he couldn't find his band mates so he ended up hanging out for a bit with my friend and I. I think this was still after the movie Rushmore but the guy was so awesome and way laid back.

Do conventions count? If so, then I've met quite a few NFL players and got autographs from, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Jerry Rice, John Elway. Really too many to mention. Other sports stars too.

If you mean under normal circumstances if I met anyone famous, then no.

People I've met briefly; Prince Charles, the Queen,

'Roo meets royalty. My oh my, I would have loved to have seen that. :laughhard:

Do conventions count? If so, then I've met quite a few NFL players and got autographs from, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Jerry Rice, John Elway. Really too many to mention. Other sports stars too.

If you mean under normal circumstances if I met anyone famous, then no.

Sure, convention settings are fine. :)

Ok then good to hear! I have met famous people relevant to this thread! :dancingbanana:

When I was a kid, I worked in a bicycle shop in Manhattan just a block from Central Park. One day Buddy Rich walked in. I played drums and my dad played drums in his Navy Band. I told Buddy that I played and he took to me right away, almost like we were old friends. After his ride he asked me to have lunch with him and after TELLING my boss I was going to lunch with Buddy Rich we sat in the deli next door and had a sandwich together. He was such a cool guy and he treated me so kindly. I have met dozens of famous people, but he stands out most in my mind. It's amazing how a little consideration can have such a huge affect on a person, and that was probably close to 40 years ago.

Being a sports journalist, I've met and interviewed some of the sports people in Bulgaria. Also, I've met other famous people, including musicians, other journalists and so on :) Most of them are pretty cool really, normal people like all of us :)

I very briefly spoke with Richard Dawkins at a book signing at Duke University. He gave a good lecture as well.

Back in high school, I hung out some with one of Orson Scott Card's sons (he was a year or two ahead of me), and I went over to his house and spoke with Orson a little bit as well.

When I was a kid, I worked in a bicycle shop in Manhattan just a block from Central Park. One day Buddy Rich walked in. I played drums and my dad played drums in his Navy Band. I told Buddy that I played and he took to me right away, almost like we were old friends. After his ride he asked me to have lunch with him and after TELLING my boss I was going to lunch with Buddy Rich we sat in the deli next door and had a sandwich together. He was such a cool guy and he treated me so kindly. I have met dozens of famous people, but he stands out most in my mind. It's amazing how a little consideration can have such a huge affect on a person, and that was probably close to 40 years ago.

Now that's a great story. What a wonderful memory for you. Just curious, did he buy a bike from you? Or just test drive one?

Now that's a great story. What a wonderful memory for you. Just curious, did he buy a bike from you? Or just test drive one?

He rented one for a ride in Central Park.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back