• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you paid for tickling?

Never paid for tickling but paid to attend gatherings. I don't know if that's really relevant.

No I haven't but I have explored the option with a few tickle models on here

No, but I've been paid to do it, in a manner of speaking. A lot of salon bodywork treatments are pretty ticklish.

I’ve paid for many sessions as lee and ler and I’ve love ever second of it.

90% of my tickling sessions have been paid. mostly from $200 to $300 per hour. pretty pricey, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I wont do it that much anymore. tightened up my wallet. I met them online. craigslist and a wrestling website.
The ones I tickled I met on a dating site and kind of wound up "hooking up" for tickling after gaining their interest in it.

I have done it countless times over 35 years (getting a little old for it now). Hit the jackpot a few years back with a 30-something ex-dancer whose size 8.5 feet were the most ticklish I've touched. Light strokes were enough to produce steady giggling, and slightly heavier tickling brought the hysterical peals I love. Whatever I did, she didn't mind. I saw her monthly or so for 3 years, $100 a session (that's my limit). But she was so ticklish -- and so cooperative -- that I always tipped generously. We became friends who sometimes talked/texted apart from tickling sessions. It was a sad day when she moved out of state. Everyone should be so lucky as I was. She was a treasure.

I did years ago. That lady was all kinds of ticklish. She was nice but she was into drugs and high alot. It was 50 dollars a session. 30 minutes was her limit as she couldn't stand any more. I stopped when the place she moved to was an apartment building right across the street from my best friend

Yes I have. Even though many of my girlfriends have let me tie them up, tickle them, as well as vibrate them, the single times can be more of a drought. I am a switch, and I have only paid for sessions as a Lee. I have yet to find a professional dominatrix who will let me pay them to tickle them.

Normally, the types of sessions that I pay for or for me to be tied down, gagged and blindfolded, and tickled relentless. On occasion, the mistress will vibrate me as well. I have seen approximately 10 professional dominatrix‘s in the area. Some of them are very good, and some of them are just OK. Unfortunately, the better ones tend to cost more. I started when I was 18, and I am currently 32.

My dream is to do an overnight session, but I’m scared to think of how much that would cost.

I have, multiple times.
I used to go to private booths to tickle, if I remember correctly they were around $100 for 30 minutes, then I found the touch feet site here years back, which was $120 an hour and that became my goto. I haven't done any sessions in a while because I think that site is a dead site. Nothing updated for months, and when requesting a session, you don't hear anything back. But every model I had a session with, either on the site or in the private booths were some of the nicest girls I ever met.

Same experience here. I have been fortunate to hook up with some really nice ladies with very charming personalities. In fact, one girl was so sweet that I stopped the tickling because she was just too ticklish and was really struggling to maintain composure. She did not complain, pull away or tell me to stop once, but her twitching, facial expressions and gut laughter told me what I needed to know.

When I stopped tickling her she actually said sorry that she was so ticklish. I asked her why she didn't ask for a break and she said that I paid good money and she would have felt bad. I gave her a foot massage for the remaining 40-min or so we had booked and she gave me a foot job afterwards which was extremely nice of her because our session was to be strictly tickling only.

I haven't had a bad experience. I like to think that being respectful and friendly at all times has played a part in that.

I work in the field. Something you need to understand is that you're not just paying to tickle someone. We have overhead. We pay for outfits, tools, dungeon space, advertising, websites, background checks, ect... We are also risking our safety, and in majority of places, doing something that walks a very fine line between legal and illegal. I charge $200/hour. Rates go up for nudity. I don't host in my home anymore because of abuse of privilege. I have had clients turn into stalkers, or be destructive of my property. I have had clients push boundaries, touch places that have been clearly made off limits, and perform acts that were never discussed or agreed upon. Think about this; high risk careers usually pay a heck if a lot more than $200/hour.

I think if I could afford it, I'd definitely consider, but like the only person I've queried wanted $1000 for an hour as a professional tickler.

Not complaining though as seeing some of her work seems like it'd be worth it if that was the scale of my discretionary income, but since my allowance for misc spending in my budget is $40 a pay period, a smidge out of reach ahahaha

Definitely makes me want to get into that profession. A grand to tickle someone silly or be tickled silly sounds like the best grand I'd ever earn!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Right....how do you start that up?!

I have not, though I have considered it. As a ler though, I'm most afraid of finding someone who is not that ticklish and acting more than anything-- which would be a huge disappointment and waste of money.

Would it be acceptable to ask for a sample?

I work in the field. Something you need to understand is that you're not just paying to tickle someone. We have overhead. We pay for outfits, tools, dungeon space, advertising, websites, background checks, ect... We are also risking our safety, and in majority of places, doing something that walks a very fine line between legal and illegal. I charge $200/hour. Rates go up for nudity. I don't host in my home anymore because of abuse of privilege. I have had clients turn into stalkers, or be destructive of my property. I have had clients push boundaries, touch places that have been clearly made off limits, and perform acts that were never discussed or agreed upon. Think about this; high risk careers usually pay a heck if a lot more than $200/hour.

I have had conversations very similar to this with several of the ladies I have met to tickle. The stories were interesting and eyebrow raising. I mentioned on more than one occasion that "it must be rough sometimes with certain clients, I don't know how you put up with it, but i'm glad you do because I am glad I get to spend some time with you."

I always behave in a friendly, polite and respectful manner. I have tipped extra, always ask for permission to book another appointment if I liked the person and have even cooked dinner for some who visit on a regular basis. It costs nothing to be a good person and it can be very "mutually" rewarding to share the benefits of that.

Hi
I enjoy m/m tickling as the lee and ler. I have paid masseurs to tickle me many times. Most are surprised at first when asked but a few minutes into it when you are laughing and bucking around they are having a good time. I have used guys on masseurfinder com and rent masseur com. Masseur Finder is more likely to have therapists who are purely into therapeutic massage. On Rent Masseur you will have guys who will play around and on said site you can create a profile and say what kind of massage you like and fetish interests, when you ask for a session you just say take a look at my profile and if they are up for it ask the charge or donation some will say for their time. I am typically traveling to the other party for meets so i am shelling out for gas, meals and hotel and typically the meet is at my hotel. So given that hiring a masseur in a nearby big city is not so bad since I dont have to worry about the other party standing me up and masseur cost vs travel cost and I know they are going to be there it all balances out in the end. At the moment I have a localish masseur I have hired several times and he has gotten REALLY GOOD at tickling me so its a fun time and worth it for sure.

I've paid and not paid, plenty of times for both, and they both have their strengths.

Pardon my potentially stating the obvious here, but the upside of paid is that the 'lees are usually willing to be pushed to very near their breaking point, so as to get a tip and potential repeat business. The upside of unpaid is that the reactions are much more likely real and much less likely exaggerated for the goal of the dollar.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back