• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you told friends how you feel about tickling? how did they react?

I haven't and don't ever plan to. I've always been big on 'compartmentalizing' my social life. Just like how some people avoid crossing their work lives & private lives to maintain a degree of professionalism - never bringing up politics, religion and so on... I'd like to keep my kinks ballgagged and tucked away when they aren't relevant.

Power to those who are public about it, though; They and I just happen to be playing different games, with different goals.

Honestly for me, tickling is a very sensual activity. It does turn me on and for that reason the only person I'd want to do it with it someone I'm dating or interested in dating. So no, I personally would never tell my friends because it's not something that would ever be part of our friendships. The only way I'd reveal it is if a close friend for whatever reason told me about a major fetish they have and I feel like due to that there's no judgement whatsoever, I may reveal it. Otherwise no. Honestly, I don't want to know my friends kinks and I don't think they want to know mine lol.

On my vanilla social media account, directly revealed that I have a foot fetish, and indirectly revealed my tickle fetish. The response has been positive. Though I have a hard time admitting “tickle fetish” for some reason. I just allude to it whenever I post about fetish parties I’ve attended. Those posts are vague though.

I told a coworker who is a very good friend too about the tickling/foot fetish and actually she was very curious about it. It got to the point when she decided to let me tickle her at her house. I guess you first must build a friendship surrounded by confidence, otherwise this could be a disaster.

Hey Armpitz,

I am one of the (probably few) people who has disclosed their feelings for tickling with a lot of people in their life over the years. If I had to guess how many, I'd say around 45 throughout the past 10 years. The people I have told range from complete strangers to romantic partners. The majority of the people I have told have been either romantic interests/partners or close friends. Like you, my feelings about tickling are not sexual, but are instead an intense, platonically-based experience. For me, tickling is largely how I show and receive affection from others. I crave tickling. I absolutely need it in my life. I adore being tickled, and, though I'm mostly a 'lee, I do very much enjoy tickling others as well.

Primarily, reactions from people have been overwhelmingly positive. Even from strangers/acquaintances. I remember once in college, I was at a bar with two of my friends and about 5 of their friends who I didn't know. I was asked to tell the group something about myself that I don't usually tell people I don't know. I was tipsy, and I had a crush on one my friends I was with, so I disclosed to the group that I absolutely loved being tickled. I was really embarrassed about it, but it went really well, actually. What was the reaction, you ask? The girl I had a crush on started beaming and began asking me questions, like, "So, if I tickled you, it'd drive you crazy?" Then she continued her questions and started tickling me right there in front of everyone! It made her laugh to see me all flustered like that. Little did I know, she had a crush on me too, at the time (we talked about it months after). Another person who was there, a boy, saw how embarrassed I was to admit how much I loved tickling. He turned to me and said in the kindest way, "Don't be embarrassed, you aren't alone. I like being tickled too. Probably not to the extent that you do, it sounds, but I enjoy it and it's not weird. It's great that you are expressing yourself." It was so sweet. I didn't know him but he made me feel really comfortable about my buzzed confession.

In terms of people I know more intimately, almost everyone I have dated in the past 10 years has known about it (guys, girls, and non-binary partners alike). Almost universally, they have embraced it, and tickling became a staple of my relationships with them. Sometimes it took a while to explain my need and adoration for being tickled, but once they started doing it, they really enjoyed it. Likely, in large part, because they saw how happy it made me. I have had similar experiences with good friends. Most of my close friends today know about it and often tickle me. My partner does as well.

That being said, I have had negative experiences. These are largely outliers, but they happened. I've had people (primarily male friends I wasn't dating) use tickling to touch me inappropriately. I have also had an ex-boyfriend use it to blackmail and manipulate me. Don't want to dissuade you from expressing yourself, just want to be honest.

All and all, my quality of life is much better in being open about my love/need for being tickled. I have been surprised and touched by how accepting and embracing people have been about it. I have been shown a lot of kindness with it. I would encourage you to tell people that you are close with, if you feel that not being open about it is preventing you from fully experiencing your genuine feelings/care/affection/needs in your personal relationships---whether they be platonic or romantic relationships.

I wanted to give a general overview, of my experience, so I'll stop there, but I'm happy to answer any further questions either here or via DMs.

-BlueFlame

They were much more understanding than I thought they'd be. I worked it up in my head a lot more than it ended up being. While I don't think they'll ever fully grasp it, it was nice being honest about it instead of keeping it a long, guarded secret.

I told some of my friends. Most of them reacted quite normal. One of them actually arranged a tickle date for me with her dad. That was pretty amazing.

I’ve told some, but not others.

When I was in my late teens/early 20’s I had a VERY kinky group of friends that would wrestle, tickle me and other friends, and talk about sex openly. I was clear about being kinky, and showing them some bondage techniques, but waited FOREVER to tell a select few that I was into tickling. After a lot of build up, and picking a few friends to tell in confidence, I had the same response from all of them: “Well, duh! Why do you think we tickle you all the time?”

After that, even when I would be swatting at them, or telling them to stop in the throes of ticklishness they’d scoff at me and just say “Oh shut up, you know you love it!” LOL! Worked out well for me!

Otherwise though, friends I’ve made in the workplace I do not tell. Some of the folks I am closest with know I like kinky/rough sex but I don’t get into those particulars with people I work with.

I’d say that’s a pretty good rule to follow in general, if your career is involved, but it just depends on who you work with I suppose!
Sounds like an awesome group and something I'd love to have lol

Though you raise a solid point about gender altering perceptions.

I just lean real hard into my 'weird' though I've never had a friend I've trusted enough to disclose.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

For me, no. I've not had a friend group I trusted enough to reveal to, though I'd love to have that lol

It's also a bit different for me because fetish doesn't really apply anymore. My, for lack of a better phrase, tickle addiction goes beyond sexual. They just aren't connected anymore, but the automatic perception of 'tickle fetish' means you are getting off to tickling, and while that's true for some, it isn't for me. However, that perception, plus me being a dude, has always made me nervous to actually share with anyone so I remain a closet 'tickle monster' lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Other then women I've tickled, only a good friend of mine knows about this. It took me years to tell her, she's a pretty kinky person herself and she accepted it like it was nothing to worry about. Honestly I felt stupid for not telling her for so long.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back