• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you tried Craigslist yet?

I guess you are out of luck cuz its a West coast deal. If you look at the craigslist post and go to the main page you'll see its Oregon.

Hmm, not all people on here have really embraced this proclivity or maybe its just me so don't rule out everyone. I definitely understand your concerns about someone from this site vs craigslist but in any case it is a stranger and there is some level of trust and faith that you have to give. Sounds like you might be losing interest in your proposition. Welp, just throw'n my two cents; best of luck.

If you do go through a C list meeting you mind sharing the story? I've been thinking about it and would appreciate whatever you could share.

So, what does the term mean? I'm admittedly deficient in knowledge of the lingo.

Manual stimulation of the male sexual organ resulting in orgasm.

Since we're a site that caters to those 18 and older, I assume that I can give a clinical description of the sexual act to which you're referring without breaking any rules.

Ohhhhhhhhhh...okay...thanks.

And my understanding of the rules here is that your post should be fine with them.

You can tell that human sexuality isn't what I teach. (Neither is anything else at the moment, though I"m working on it.)

eh, not awesome. People seem too eager. I don't think I am going to find what I'm looking for. I should have expected this.

i did once. i met a call girl ????? i thought it as fake. well i met her and this old dude at a hotel. turned out he was her sugar daddy. I'm dead serious. was the craziest thing ever. well she let me tickle, smell, and rub her feet. was really fun, but i also kept my eyes on the older guy because the last thing i wanted to do was get robbed.

craigslist can work but just be really careful.

Please pardon the thread dredging, but I thought it might be best to simply revive this old topic as opposed to starting a new one. I too have recently been curious about utilizing Craigslist to find potential tickling subs. I'm fully aware that it's a long shot, and even potentially dangerous, but I've made finding someone to tie-up and tickle sort of my new year's resolution, and it seems like it'd be a shame not to utilize something free and local like Craigslist for this.

Earlier in this same thread, a respondent mentioned trying alt.com or fetlife, which are both perfectly acceptable choices. I was on one a while back, though, and tickling seemed almost verboten amongst the "lifestyle" B&D enthusiasts.

Another option might be to simply drop by local colleges and pin up an offer for ticklees. Granted, it seems desperately creepy doing that, but I really want this! lol For the first time in ages, I'm in a snug, comfy place with some nifty bondage gear. So, I'm set up for fun, just gotta find that one suitable sub here in the southeast! I know it's a needle-in-a-haystack kind of thing. Hell, it's hard enough for most tickle fans to find a female to tickle them, let along one who will risk something as potentially dangerous as letting a stranger tie them up! still, it's like the lottery. Chances are slim-to-nil, but they're even worse if you don't even play!

I wouldn't try craigslist unless you want to get murdered...

I can understand how it would be near impossible to find someone who wouldn't enjoy it by placing that add. You described what they were going to experience in pretty good detail so I'd guess that only those ready to gain pleasure by the suffering, like a masochist, would be the only ones to respond.

That said, it really depends on how well the person knows themselves. Here's what I mean: If someone like me responded who thinks he's into it but has never really experienced it other than a faint memory of the experience as a young child, then it's not hard to image that the suffering could be 1000 times more than the person thought it would be. In fact it could cure them from ever craving it again. In that scenario, you nor he would have to be concerned with a happy ending. Of course, it could go the other way, that the person isn't as ticklish as they thought which probably wouldn't make them a great candidate for you. Possibly your ideal candidate is someone who IS attracted to tickling but WITHOUT the recent experience. One thing to consider is that you may have to go through a few candidates before you find one that actually works for you.

Does that make sense?

That that said, I'm not in the market as I don't have that sort of deal with my wife so good luck in your endeavor!

With the adult gigs having been removed due to a poor woman getting murdered and the suspected murder committing suicide in jail, I wonder where you'd even post such an ad now? I guess the personals section, but I feel that would mostly be filled with vanillas who aren't interested in kinky stuff. I also would think after the incident that made the adult gig section get shut down that it would make it super hard to find a female on there now.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39005873/.../t/craigslist-removes-adult-services-section/

CL's actually worked way better for me than Fetlife or Model Mayhem.

I've used craigslist a couple of times and found success. You'll probably have to post in the casual encounters section under personals. When I posted in other areas, the ad was flagged and deleted. You'll also be more likely to get responses if you offer to pay the woman. I tried a couple of times without offering money and got no responses, but when I offered $50 for an hour, I got some answers.

A couple of other suggestions:

1. Be open about the fact that you have a tickling fetish. Do NOT meet up with some woman without letting her know why you want to tickle her. It will not end well.

2. You might get more people willing to let you tickle them if you do not request to use bondage.

3. You might also get more answers if you ask to do this in a public place. It would also be safer for you. When I did it, we met to have a drink, and she placed her feet in my lap as I tickled her. Obviously, we didn't use bondage because we were in a public place, and I didn't go all out making her laugh really loudly. It was still fun for me, though, since that's the kind of tickling I prefer.

I've used craigslist a couple of times and found success. You'll probably have to post in the casual encounters section under personals. When I posted in other areas, the ad was flagged and deleted. You'll also be more likely to get responses if you offer to pay the woman. I tried a couple of times without offering money and got no responses, but when I offered $50 for an hour, I got some answers.

1. Be open about the fact that you have a tickling fetish. Do NOT meet up with some woman without letting her know why you want to tickle her. It will not end well.

2. You might get more people willing to let you tickle them if you do not request to use bondage.

3. You might also get more answers if you ask to do this in a public place. It would also be safer for you. When I did it, we met to have a drink, and she placed her feet in my lap as I tickled her. Obviously, we didn't use bondage because we were in a public place, and I didn't go all out making her laugh really loudly. It was still fun for me, though, since that's the kind of tickling I prefer.

I was thinking you'd probably have better luck if you paid too. I feel there probably aren't very many females on Craigslist or BackPages that would just do it for free.

CL's actually worked way better for me than Fetlife or Model Mayhem.

Yeah, the thing that bothered me about my particular time on alt.com (besides the pyramid screwjob they put you through) was that I felt more alone than ever amongst the S&M locals! Most were either or both (a)lifestyle and (b)really just in it for sex. I dig short sessions of it, but I'm not really into S&M as a "lifestyle", you know?

Anyway, if you don't mind sharing: I'd be curious to hear how you went about things. What worked, what didn't. Thanks!

I have to admit, the idea of having the lee somehow restrained is a core principal for my fantasies. Works in reverse, too. I prefer to be unable to escape my Mistresses' tickling fingers. Most of the time, I secretly wish she'd bind me even tighter. {sigh} Still, this whole endeavor would be a hell of a lot easier if I wasn't such a fiend for bondage.

I like those suggestions, though! My plan is to do it totally non-sexual. Erotic and sensuous, but not necessarily even totally nude or anything. And, I was considering offering some sort of reward, which will always help persuade potential participants.

That's interesting, what you advised about utilizing the "casual encounters" section. Oddly, in the case of Dominas I have met locally, they've placed their ads in job sections like "skilled trade" and "creative". I wonder if I could get away with posting it in the "temporary" help section? lol

On a similar subject, I've thought before it would be fun to meet a female tickler either here or online who is into tickling other females. I would introduce her to my wife, we'd develop a friendship without disclosing how we met. Then she could not only tickle my hot wife, but also tickle her way through our group of female friends. But at the end of the day, it's too dishonest, and I would would also worry that after the ticklings, the only people turned on would be the tickler and me. And then bad things might happen (I won't cheat on her).

I was thinking you'd probably have better luck if you paid too. I feel there probably aren't very many females on Craigslist or BackPages that would just do it for free.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. And I'm totally okay with that. Hell, the whole affair will almost undoubtedly NOT live up to expectations, truth told. It really is a needle-in-a-haystack sort of endeavor. I'm 50 now, and there's a certain bucket list urgency to it at this point. That probably sounds more desperate than it ought. I've had a mostly nice life, and it ain't gonna be a deal-breaker if it never happens, you know?

I would never go for that in real life. To many possibilities to be robed and/or abused.

Yes, the last three comments are totally right. I'm not sure how I expected to find what I am looking for in this way. I'm less concerned with how the victim sees me (i.e. a sex object), but more concerned with how they react in this situation. As a smaller female I have to always be concerned for my safety. I mostly worry that lust and sex will overpower someone and I will be assaulted. (Is it weird that I feel especially scared that someone who actually gets off on tickling might pose a greater risk? Is that silly to think that? Maybe someone from here would understand the unstated "rules" better?) The fact is, my significant other and I have rules worked out where there could be sexual contact-- I just don't want that to be something I feel pressured to do if it doesn't feel right for me in that situation.. Maybe the idea that this person won't get to orgasm makes it more torturous? Or I could totally tease someone, deciding as a I go along if I am going to give them what they want, the whole while them THINKING they will never get what they want...

So far, with the people I am talking to, none of them have ever experienced being tied up and tickled. They are all into bdsm, and have tried other things related to that. My expectation is that it would be more intense than they expect, and I can relish in their surprise.

Now, the potential victim is looking for more information about what might happen. I feel like I am almost TRYING to scare him away, but mostly trying to hear his shocked reaction from my answer. I figure a detailed story might be perfect for this. Does anyone have any thoughts on a good story? To get the intensity that I want, I usually read the M/M stories, but that probably won't go over well with a guy. I'm thinking I might change some of the pronouns and see if it still works.

As a male switch I would be concerned for my safety being in that situation with a stranger. Who to say I'm not being set up to be robbed or raped myself? It happens.

Craigslist can be risky and scary especially when you really stop and think about the potential possibilities of something going wrong. But, I have found craigslist the best so far. If you're looking for something pretty fast and not looking for chemistry. I do not know of any other sites though without having to pay. I wouldn't imagine a lot have success in actually meeting up in person using fetlife.com or here. Now in terms of actually finding someone good...Well, that's another story. Hahaha.

Thankfully, I have never gotten myself into danger or any close calls. I really am always concerned and cautious though...Not that it's going to make me any more safe and secure. Now why would I do something like this if I'm worried? I guess, I'm little bit of an adrenaline junkie. I really do feel like I'm playing with fire and it's been a while since I've used craigslist. I did discover and learn about the term "knismolagnia" instead of tickling fetish from someone that I met using craigslist.

Thankfully, I have never gotten myself into danger or any close calls. I really am always concerned and cautious though...Not that it's going to make me any more safe and secure. Now why would I do something like this if I'm worried? I guess, I'm little bit of an adrenaline junkie. I really do feel like I'm playing with fire and it's been a while since I've used craigslist. I did discover and learn about the term "knismolagnia" instead of tickling fetish from someone that I met using craigslist.

I'll stick with the massage place I go to. Better to pay and be safe.

Well, as luck would have it, Craigslist is apparently going to work out! I didn't place an ad yet, but have a gal coming by Thursday to play submissive for an hour for cash. Don't know how ticklish she is, but I did mention it as one of the things I planned on doing. Anyway, pretty excited! :boogie:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back