• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having a tickle party...

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I want to have a party at my studio, no filming, just a few of models, me, and anyone who wants to come and hang and get to play with my equipment. I was thinking of doing something in fall, maybe even a tickle Halloween party. Any ideas/suggestions? Who would be interested and willing to come? You would have to be 21 since I definitely would have some alcohol! There wouldnt be any cost, just bring a bag of chips or a six pack, anything, lol. I am in NYC.

Also, any input about dates of other events/gatherings around that time too would be helpful so that I choose the best date.

man i wanna go so bad come to chicago dam it lol i truly wish i can go :(

If I win the lottery tonight, I'll let you know when I can fly over. :p

ill throw a keg in the back and be there in an hour!!! count me in.

send me tickets to ny i so wish i had the money i would be there in a heart beat

sounds like fun ....would love to attend ...I live in Westchester County ..not far from you at all ...

I want to have a party at my studio, no filming, just a few of models, me, and anyone who wants to come and hang and get to play with my equipment. I was thinking of doing something in fall, maybe even a tickle Halloween party. Any ideas/suggestions? Who would be interested and willing to come? You would have to be 21 since I definitely would have some alcohol! There wouldnt be any cost, just bring a bag of chips or a six pack, anything, lol. I am in NYC.

Also, any input about dates of other events/gatherings around that time too would be helpful so that I choose the best date.

This. Sounds. Very. Interesting.

:woot:

Nowhere near NYC.

Or anywhere that has made any kind of significant contribution to the tickling scene, for that matter.

were a little far too...great idea tho!!!! we wouldve liked to be there!!!

As far as I know it would be do-able for me. I live a few hours upstate from NYC.

well um, I'd love to but since I'm in California, it's kinda not going to happen lol

1) I live in NYC, so perhaps I'll get over my shyness, man up, and attend. If you don't mind me asking, which models are likely going to be there?

I would attend. I was at a tickle and foot fetish party on Halloween in 2003 for feetishes.com It was the best party ever. I wish they were doing that now. I traveled from California to attend and it was in Chicago. It cost about $75 and you could tickle any of the model for $10 for 10 minutes. They RSVP and rented a Club house. With the traveling, hotel, rental car, misc. I was $1700 in the hole but I made friends for life. But made that back with the sold pics and video clips online. I was well worth it. By far my favorite model was Raven with Babygirl in close second. These women let me tickle to my hearts content. And I Only pay $10 each Some of the softest (Like butter) ticklish feet you can meet. Love you women (if you're reading). Feetishes.com also had a theme party month for every holiday I miss those days. Raven now has her own site.

1) I live in NYC, so perhaps I'll get over my shyness, man up, and attend. If you don't mind me asking, which models are likely going to be there?

Tasha, Brooke, Milf Nikki, young Nikki, Amber, probably more

Man sounds awesome, I would love to come. Depends on the day as I have a shit load of things to do. I am into being submitted through tickling techniques and will pay buck$ to anyone who can submit me. I am shy, if by shy you mean drooling pervert.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back