• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having multiple kinks and how they fit together (questions)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Me, I have this tickling thing and this only. This is more than enough for me to handle! I see where it overlaps with the BDSM community, and the foot fetish/belly fetish/armpit fetish communities. And so this thread is not so much directed at them as they are related.

In another thread, someone was comparing this community with "all the other fetish communities" (not a direct quote) he's a part of, and even comparing us (favorably) with the snuff and necrophiliac "communities". (Sorry I have to put that in quotes, snuffers and necros, I know that's wrong! To be fair, you are a community I never thought I'd be addressing!) Someone else was also a furry, although they stressed that furries are not strictly a fetish.

Anyways, I'm just curious! I don't even need to know what they are, but I was curious how many other people here have OTHER fetishes. And are they as strong as THIS one? Are you jumping back and forth between multiple message boards like the TMF?! lol. Do you like to "combine" fetishes? Here's a weird question....when you're in the heat of one, do you look at the other fetish derisively? As if to say......"THIS is what I'm into.....what was I thinking before, being into that other thing?" lol

And how many of us fall into the category I'M in, which is strictly Tickle fetish (which overlaps with body part fetishes, I'm not really asking about foot folk, belly button play, etc)

Feel free to be as candid as you want; but you don't have to go into detail about the thing itself if you'd prefer to keep it private. Just curious more about the lifestyle and the time-spent element and where tickling fits into it.

Last edited:
I love this kind of threads and I hope it will get many replies. "What are we?" is a fascinating question for the likes of us.

I would think we are many here who hold multiple fantasies, judging from the amount of the thematic "overlaps" that can be seen in artwork, fiction, and yes, clips (Insex and Tickling in Russia come to mind).

Speaking only for myself, I would say that the tickling fetish is my main and strongest fantasy. It is the one thing I cannot stop thinking about. As a secondary fetish, albeit very tightly intertwined with the previous one, I have no way to express it other than I am sadistic. I like to see women helpless, in fear, in various stages of suffering or desperation, etc... So torture sort of turns me on, but only when visited upon attractive females. And not any method would do, mutilation for instance would be a big turnoff. On the other hand, I do enjoy branding, whipping or various method that use water for instance.

That's the main two, and they sort of are inseparable. I often describe myself as a sadist first and foremost, but one who has an extremely strong preference towards tickling as a method of inflicting the distress that arouses me so much.

Right behind there is a very strong foot fetish. I am not big on worship and I absolutely don't like footjobs; I just find the sight of a pretty woman's foot very pleasing and sexually stimulating. I think there is MANY of us in this case here, to the point I even used to believe that you could not have one without the other. Time, experience, and reading many messages here has taught me that the two were more separate than I had thought.

I don't "jump" between boards. This here has been my home since 2005 and remains my one and only "fetish social circle". I feel comfortable here, accepted, and surrounded by like-minded individuals I've grown to know better and enjoy reading the posts of (including this thread's creator, hi buddy! ;)) I've made some solid friendships here, with some very nice people. I am also on deviantArt and I support my favorite artists on Patreon, but that is it. I tried to join Fetlife as many of my friends are already there, and it sounds very complementary of the TMF. Lots of people I like are on both and post stories there. But I cannot join because it requires a functioning US phone number, which I do not have.

Last edited:
I’ve often said that my tickling fetish is a natural progression of my stocking feet fetish. As much as I like tickling and all that relates to it, massaging female stocking feet also gives me a thrill and a tingle. If she isn’t ticklish then so be it; I’m still happy indulging in my other fetish.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Interesting thread. I decided to carefully formulate a response before posting.

Tickling is, and always has been, my main kink. Its various aspects fascinate me to no end, and it is (as previously stated above) the kink that I spend the most time thinking about. That being said, I haven't been able to pinpoint what exactly it is about tickling fetish that does it for me. I think part of it is the power play aspect for sure, and part of it is the pure unadulterated laughter. Now that I think of it, the latter is absolutely true because people I've played with that exhibit more "silent laughter" don't really do much for me. I think that's another thing that's so interesting, is that what does it for one person might not be another person's cup of tea.

Like some people above, I also have a foot fetish. I just find feet to be very pretty, and I do like the "mainstream" aspects of foot fetish (kissing, licking, sucking toes, etc.). I think the two go hand in hand for me, although foot fetish is definitely secondary to tickling. It's almost a subcategory if you think of it that way.

I'm comfortable answering in some detail.

I definitely have multiple fetishes and they all overlap. I'm pretty sure I possess every single body part fetish you listed, but that's probably because they're all tickle spots [emoji14]

I'm very much into the wrestling and bondage thing and yes, good god can those be combined to create a bondage themed tickle wresinf match, and... *shivers*

So the lovely areas of the body you meantioned, wrestling, bondage and tickling all overlap and are all complimentary to one another.

However...

I also get into an little bit harder bdsm in the wrestling department and I can enjoy, and get in the mood for things like C&BT, ball busting, nipple clamps, biting amd all that.

That is *not* compatible with tickling, that's a very different thing, it has a very different energy and it can, (you hit the nail right on the head,) it can be very distracting if you've read, watched or experienced both flavors recently and can't decide on which one particularly floats your boat.

In these instances, if I'm in the mood to be streight up physically tortured and dominated, and a really cute, really great tickling scene gets in my head, it REALLY fucks things up for me. I end up in a kind of limbo where I have to pick one of the other but can't really decide.

It's very jarring.

Great question!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tickling was where it all began, but my interests gradually expanded to things like bondage, damsels in distress and (to some extent) outfit play, and they all work together like a dream. While I can enjoy all of them individually, tickling remains the most important one, and when it comes to fantasies you might as well just go all out with all of them.

Tickling is my strongest fetish and always has been. My other fetishes fall into the BDSM category. I'd say my secondary would be bondage.

TMF is what i call my "fetish home". I can comfortably indulge in tickling, i found many of my favorite stories and clips here, and i've come across and talked to some great people. I registered to fetlife recently, but i don't use it much right now.

For body parts, i'd say i sort of have an armpit and rib fetish. I'm part of that smaller group of guys who aren't foot guys lol. I don't mind feet, but if they're the sole focus (Pun intended? Maybe) of a clip or story, i wouldn't watch or read it. Nylons are fine, though.

I think i said this in the other thread you were talking about, but what makes tickling so great for me is how creative you can be with it and how many fetishes you can incorporate into it. The variety of tools, bondage types, games you can make out of it, it has it all.

Tickling is everything and always has been, but as I have grown up other fetishes emerged. The most important one is Chastity / Orgasm Denial, which helped me enormously with the whole tickling fetish thing. As such I was able to reframe tickling, not as something that would forever make me feel frustrated and upset, but rather as something that exists to erotically tease me to death.

Other fetishes that have emerged that I have actually done are: Caning (with me as the submissive), facesitting / smothering (again submissive), and believe it or not sex (which I was never interested in).

Tickling is my main kink, first and foremost. Though funny thing is it wasn't even my first fetish. I'd already found my hypnosis fetish by then which made understanding I was into tickling a hell of a lot easier.

To answer your question a bit more I have quite a few fetishes and one of them I've since mostly dropped definitely served as a sort of proto-fetish before it blossomed into some other stuff. And I do like to combine them, albeit one at a time. Though an interesting feature is that my tickle fetish is consistent throughout. When I'm not in the mood for something it can be in three stages; a sort of dormant desire where it can easily be set off; general apathy and little interest or most rarely downright hostility. The first stage (Dormant desire) is a bit uncommon though can be randomly triggered. There are some specific fetishes that set it off no matter what and can be "worn down" into the second stage (Apathy) which is where most of them lie until I suddenly become interested. As for the third stage (Hostility) it's very rare and I've only experienced it a few times. It pretty much always comes after being into something then all of a sudden I'll think "Am I really into that?" and then it'll go away after a bit.

Sorry if it's a bit rambly but hope I've given you some insight into it! If you want to learn more or more specifically what I am into feel free to message me!

Fascinating answers, all!!! Thank you for being so candid! Very, very interesting!

Tickling is the strongest fetish I have and the oldest one, but bondage comes in a close second.

I used to use hair ties to tie up Barbie lol...it goes back pretty far.

With that being said, I was looking up the definition of “ticklish” in the dictionary as soon as I could read, so it goes back even further.

The two really go hand in hand. Maybe the bondage was just a progression of my natural tickle fetish?

Really awesome responses on this thread!

Tickling is the main fetish between me and my girl, but we both have different kinks as well. Like she has a think for bondage, feet, as well as some others and I am more for belly, navels, etc. It makes things far more interesting i feel.

I’d say that tickling is my primary fetish, but there are others. I am definitely into bondage, and I am also into hypnosis (with the general connecting thread being submission related). There are a lot of sub related things that I do not like (like most things that involve pain), but all of my kinks have that connecting thread. And all of the three aforementioned kinks can all be intertwined as well, which is nice.

Idk man lately that long hair fetish of mine overrides the tickling.... But I guess I thought in an ideal world I could tickle someone and she could "get me back" with a hairjob of sorts. I'm hard pressed however given the past to think that it's a feasible request.

Sometimes I can get into feet. Basically if there's tickling or back teasing then I'll lure myself into it.

AND there's my super exciting fetish life!

I don’t know if you can call my other likes fetishes. I’m into tickling (obviously) and bondage but not necessarily BDSM. However I do love being the submissive one and letting the guy have complete control. I’m also into light race play even though I know this can be a sensitive topic to bring up. Myself and my ler combine these desires a lot during our sessions though tickling while being restrained is still the main part.

I believe my tickling kink grew out of my foot fetish thing, when I was quite young. No idea why and exactly when.

Also:

I tried to join Fetlife as many of my friends are already there, and it sounds very complementary of the TMF. Lots of people I like are on both and post stories there. But I cannot join because it requires a functioning US phone number, which I do not have.

This is strange. I sure don't have a US phone number, like millions of non-US fetlife members...

This is strange. I sure don't have a US phone number, like millions of non-US fetlife members...

Hello! Here is the longer version: I live in China, but when I input my phone number I did not receive anything. Either Fetlife is unable to send, or my local operator does not allow me to receive. Either way I am screwed. When I contacted their technical support and they went like "Meh, sucks to be you. Maybe one of your US-based friends can help?" :sowrong:

That really sucks btw. 99% of websites use email confirmation, not phone confirmation. The intrusiveness of the method aside, it's annoying they don't offer alternative ways when it does not work.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back