• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having Your Foot Tickled...Inside A Giant Clam!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
I have a thread like this in TMF,but I wanted to see how my good friends here in TT would respond to such a thread!This is actually a pretty kinky foot-tickling idea!Let me explain....

In the 60's Batman show,the Caped Crusaders were always in one sort of cliffhanger or another!In one episode,The Joker trapped them in a watery pit with a HUGE,HUNGRY,giant clam!As Batman struggled to free his bonds,the giant clam swallowed up Robin whole....save for his foot that was sticking out between its mouth...

But imagine if it were Batgirl instead,her boot-clad foot twirling helplessly between its jaws!Imagine if,instead of freeing her,Batman thought to himself as he approached the giant clam,"HMMMMMMMM,I wonder if Batgirl is....well.. is she....TICKLISH????"Now I'll let your imagination run wild!!!!

Now picture a superheroine,like Wonder Woman or Black Canary,or a cartoon character like Olive Oyl,or a famous celebrity like Cameron Diaz in such a ticklish situation!

Now,here's your chance:

1.What superheroine/cartoon character would you like to see in this ticklish fantasy?

2.What female celebrity would you like to see in this ticklish fantasy?

Have fun,and don't get wet now......

Okay, let me see if I've got this scenario understood. Tied up, under water, held partially inside a clam? Aaaand... that's it?

okay, let me see if i've got this scenario understood. Tied up, under water, held partially inside a clam? Aaaand... That's it?

what is that not exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme enough for yah?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!1111

Okay, let me see if I've got this scenario understood. Tied up, under water, held partially inside a clam? Aaaand... that's it?

ah now come on Bella..doesn't that sound like super fun to you????

what is that not exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme enough for yah?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!1111

Just making sure I had everything straight. I'm sure I could think of a few people I'd like to drown, and this is as effective as anything.

Just making sure I had everything straight. I'm sure I could think of a few people I'd like to drown, and this is as effective as anything.

Agreed.

This is kind of in that often forgotten universe where things make little sense.

I don't like fantasies in which the victim is in danger (apart from tickling her most ticklish spots!).

Last edited:
I don't like fantasies in which the victim is in danger (apart from tickling her most ticklish spots :p).

oh come on, is drowning really THAT dangerous? :rolleyes

OK,OK,I'm going to clear things up here....

First off,it's a "super-clam",meaning it doesnt' live under the water,but above water!It is an evolved clam that can stay afloat for hours,even days!So there's no fear of anyone drowning at all,the only thing that's wet is the foot sticking out of its jaws!

Now,is that clear enough?

Where's the fun in that? It needs to be a regular giant clam! That way there can be the cartoon danger aspect. It's like James Bond movies, you know that Bond isn't in any danger, but they play it up like he is so that the flick isn't boring!

That's the kinda clam it needs to be. A regular giant James Bond movie clam.

With a Goldfinger logo on the top.

Ok,how's this for a fantasy:

Our heroine is scuba diving when all of a sudden,she gets swallowed up by a giant clam,with only her flippered foot waving helplessly in the waves!Her friend comes to rescue her,but seeing her foot between its jaws,decides to have a little fun at her expense....

Can you see where this is going????

I can see, but I like Jamie's idea, too! How about if the girl is Tiffany from Diamonds are Forever, and Bond is the one who goes down to save her but gets sidetracked. After all, Tiffany was hot when she was wearing that bikini on Blofeld's fake oil rig/real satellite control center complete with getaway submarine.

Man, Blofeld was great... Make that a Blofeld logo on top instead of Goldfinger. Goldfinger so wished he was Blofeld.

Goldfinger totally wished he was blofeld. But they both wish they were scaramanga.of course scaramanga wasn't a SPECTRE operative, but I guess the worlds best assassin can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants...especially if he's christopher lee.

Last edited:
Here's another kinky thought...

Our scuba-diving heroine is stuck in the clam,with only her flippered foot waving helplessly between its jaws!All of a sudden,a giant octopus appears and seeing her foot,decides to have a little fun with her foot!It pulls off her flipper,grabs her foot,and starts to tickle her foot!The clam starts shaking and large bubbles come out of its mouth,the sounds of laughter echoing inside it,until finally it opens up,and our heroine frees herself from the octopus and swims away,minus one flipper!!!

How's that sound???

Hm usually i am not interested watching tickle scenes in which a human is tickled by an animal :p

I admit though that batgirl is such a super hot female that any tickle scene involving her would definetely be one of my favourites. Too bad the scriptwritter of the series didn't have a tickle fetish! :(

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back