• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayley de-booted and tickled in socks

I love how you drew those shoes and socks... I think your artwork has been improving lately. ;)

Yay! Haley's back in action! It's been way too long since our favorite bad girl had a case of the giggles! After the wrap-up of "Little Shop of Monsters", I was terrified we'd never get to enjoy her wailing laughter again! Well, this has officially made my 2009! Haley's been resurrected (for the Halloween season, at least), and CT's got her... squealing at his fingertips! Better than Christmas, this!

Thanks 'Iloh' i'm glad my long break hasn't affected my style - i do try to improve whether it be from panel to panel or random image to the next - when i look back at stuff i did a few years ago i'm a little embarassed about some of the images.

LBH: I always enjoy your comical and inspiring comments - It's hard to not draw this girl, she's always gonna be bad to the bone and fits so so many torturous scenarios (and she's super sweet on the receiving end)
But i hate to say i AM trying to limit Hayley so your fears are partially on target,
If i can produce more art i might be on course to create a character similar too Hayley's bad side, but different to the lovely red-head in a number of ways - one thing will remain tho.................. tormenting Katie will be top of her list ;)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back