• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayley Williams learns a ticklish lesson PART ONE (m/f)

socksoffplease

TMF Novice
My first time trying to write a story, so I figured I'd start with my celebrity crush getting a good tickle!

I'd love any feedback that I could use for a part 2!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you Nashville! We love you!"

Hayley Williams does a high kick in the air, the sole of her size 6 Converse facing the screaming crowd. She runs off the stage, exhausted from another crazy concert. "Finally done with this tour, I'm SO tired!" She dabs sweat from her forehead with a towel and tosses it carelessly into the face of Josh, one of her stage hands who was too* busy looking at her black Converse as she walked by. Josh takes the towel off his face and grins watching as her blonde hair gets further and further away. "Hayley is always treating me like crap and doesn't even seem to care," he thinks to himself. "Tonight is the night I finally make the mistreatment worthwhile.."

Meanwhile, Hayley gets into her ride. She calls to the driver, "you're new, what happened to the other guy?" The driver glances at her in the mirror. "He's feeling under the weather tonight. I'll get you where you gotta go though!" Hayley smiles and nods, going about her business on her phone. The driver sends a text.
Five minutes.
He hits a button on the dash the releases a gas into the back and before Hayley knows it, she's falling asleep.

Hayley wakes up. She's strapped on an x frame, her head inside a box of sorts. Inside the box, there's 4 screens. She looks at the screens. One has her own face, looking back at her in real time. On the second, she sees herself strapped to the frame, still wearing her white t shirt and jeans. The third and fourth screen seem to be focused on her Converse. One facing the top of her feet, the other facing the bottom. Then she hears her captor speak.

"Hayley.. Finally I have you to myself. Helpless to stop me from teaching you a lesson you and the world will never forget."

"Who are you? .. What's going on?.." Her voice quivers as she speaks.

"All you need to know is I work for you and I'm tired of you mistreating us all. So I'm gonna teach you a lesson in a way that answers some questions I've had for a long time."

Hayley shrieks as she suddenly feels a squeeze on her side. "Good. First question answered, you're ticklish. Now for my second question.. You always wear close toed shoes, and for someone like me.. It builds a lot of curiosity about what your feet might look like. What are you hiding in there?" He taps her shoe. "Can I see your feet, Hayley?"

Her stomach drops. She knew the internet had a strange obsession with her feet, but never thought one of those people would be so close to her circle. "No you may not!"

Josh laughs. "It was rhetorical, sweetie. I'm going to strip these feet for me and the world. Oh, and you see those screens? Those are all live streaming right now...and well, you seem to have a lot of fans. Let's not keep them waiting!" He pulls the lace of her Converse, loosening the shoe and sliding it off her dainty, socked foot.

All ten of his fingers wiggle on the pink sock, sending Hayley into a fit of giggles. "It's time for us to take a look at your little toes, Hayley."

"Please, please no.. Don't do this.. Look, I'm sorry!" Hayley pointlessly pleads as she watches her sock being peeled away, slowly exposing the pale skin until her entire bare foot is revealed. Her face is bright red, she watches her own pink polished toes curling shyly. Josh takes a moment to stare at the bare foot he's so desperately wanted to see for so long.

"I gotta say Hayley. These toes were worth the wait." His nails drag slowly up her soft sole, from heel to toes.

Hayley screams with laughter as her rarely seen foot is tickled. "Aaaahhhhahahahaaa! Dohohont do thahahat!"

Josh immediately feels his own arousal as the beautiful rock star laughs at the tickling of her pale foot. "You know Hayley, you have the cutest laugh. This is already so fun!" He holds back her toes with one hand while his other hand explores underneath them.

"OHMYGOHOHODDD! NONONONOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAA!" Hayley explodes with laughter as her hypersensitive toes are targeted.

"Looks like I already found the spot.." Josh laughs as he continues his assault on her toes. Tickling underneath them for a bit before spreading them and tickling between.

"YOU'RE CRAZY! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAAA! STOPSTOPIHIHITSTOHOHOPPP!"

"There's no way I'm stopping yet. This is a dream!" Both of his hands now tickling the foot with no mercy. Exploring every inch of ticklish skin.

"PLEEHEEHEEASEE! IHIHITS TOOHOO MUUCCHH!" Her round, pink toes wiggling in a panic as her senses go crazy. Then she feels the wetness of a tongue go up her wrinkled sole and flick under her toes, sending her into hysterics. Then the tickling stops.

She feels his fingers walking up her leg, then up her belly, before finally landing on her armpit. He wastes no time and starts to dig his fingers underneath her sleeve, making them dance on the stars' armpit. Hayley yelps and dissolves into a giggling mess as she's tickled for the next few minutes. It's a ruthless assault on the girl's body. It starts with both hands on both pits, his nails scritching and scraping the ticklish skin. A sudden squeezing up and down her ribs causes her to buck around at much as she's able.

"Heheheheehee! OHOHOFUHUCKK! Oh pleeheheeaaseee!" Hayley laughs uncontrollably, humiliated that her ticklish weakness is being revealed like this.

The verbal teasing has stopped and soon after the tickling has done the same. Then she hears it, the sound of her shirt being cut straight down the middle. The shirt is opened up completely and Hayley's pale skin is exposed to the camera, Josh wiggling his fingers around her pink bra.

"Please this has to stop, I'm so sorry.. Please no more.." Hayley begs with tears in her eyes, but is only met with the sight of her bra being cut off. "No no no no.. Oh my God what the fuck!" She blushes hard as she looks at her own nipples.. And then she hears it turn on..

"How do you feel about toothbrushes, Hayley?"

Very cool opening! Looking good so far :)

As for feedback for part 2 perhaps the people watching the stream can suggest ways to tickle her or spots that he should tickle?

Glad you're liking it so far! I'll certainly keep your suggestion in mind with the next part! =)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back