• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Head and feet stocks?

ticklefan87

I'm a fan of tickling in stocks, but I've found some pictures of a certain kind of stock that's grown on me. These stocks have a hole for the head and holes for the feet on either side of the head. So it's pretty much just the head and feet sticking out, and all the victim can do is watch their soles get a ticklin' (or whatever else you have in mind >:D )! Obviously they'd have to be pretty flexible to make this work, but it probably wouldn't be impossible (and besides, anything is possible in art!)

So anyway, I've uploaded some pictures I've found of what I'm talking about and am wondering if anyone has any more! Thanks!!

First three are by Satur1n on Deviantart, fourth is by Sl44n3sh on Deviantart, and I don't remember where I found the fifth but I think it's also by Sl44n3sh

Attachments

• _draft__electricchimera__2__by_satur1n-d4dfskr.png
    _draft__electricchimera__2__by_satur1n-d4dfskr.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 564
  • _draft__electricchimera__6__by_satur1n-d4mqf7i.png
    _draft__electricchimera__6__by_satur1n-d4mqf7i.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 524
  • _draft__kaslamitous__2__by_satur1n-d4cemha.png
    _draft__kaslamitous__2__by_satur1n-d4cemha.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 400
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 988
  • heather_mia_and_ilyana_by_sl44n3sh-d4g3mtj.jpg
    heather_mia_and_ilyana_by_sl44n3sh-d4g3mtj.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 882
One of my favorite bondage positions in art! Love it, wish it was used more often!

...from the Apparatus Infurnus Series

Here is a commission from Hottoondog I got this week, looks like it fits here nicely

Attachments

• in a box.jpg
    in a box.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 277
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back