• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

heartbroken

draven

TMF Regular
The definition of crushed: seeing pics on the web of the girl i loved with her new husband. she looks so happy and content. I am very happy for her and i know it just wasn't meant to be between us, but my heart feels like it just shattered into a thousand pieces. god...seeing her face after all these years, seeing him proposing to her at a hockey game, seeing her in her wedding dress and seeing the man she will spend the rest of her life with. it felt like being stabbed. she looked so beautiful. he's the luckiest man in the world right now to have her. they say most people have that one person in your life that hits you the hardest, that touches your soul and not just your heart. how do you forget that. how do you let it go and move on? some sob storry huh?

It is a gradual process; she'll always have a piece of your heart, but let that stop you from moving forward with your life and finding that special someone you're meant to be with. She's moved on and hasn't looked back; you will eventually learn to do the same. She obviously wasn't the one; try to keep your heart open so when it's time "she" will be able to get in.

I hope this helps; you're not alone trust me............

that realy sucks dude it that happened to me i would be heart broken to dude but eventuly u will find the one and will spend the rest of ya lives together it may take time but it will happen eventuly

thanks kis123 and goth. lots of tears last night. gonna do my best to shake this off and stand back up. bad timing for the holidays but ya know what they say in russia ...toughskie shitskie! hope things are better on your end kis123!

Draven,

I am soooo sorry to hear that this happened to you, that definitely is a really sad and a heartbreaking story-a real tragedy sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, I have felt my share of heartbreak in my life and it bites and sucks majorly. It is not fun when it feels like someone you love so much doesn't care and doesn't cherish and doesn't love you anymore...that is soo rough one of the roughest things to have to face. I have gone through this before-man it sucks big time. I am not sure I have any advice really to give you. But please know I am here for you and keeping you in my thoughts and hoping soon your scars heal in your heart. If you want to talk or want someone to just listen and be there for you-please don't hesistate, please pm me, and feel free to pm if you want-I will be here....I want to be here for you. I have gone through heartache more times than I can count-so it is not new to me. Yes I am in a happy marriage-share love of tickling but that does not mean-I am not human and I don't go through my own share of hurts and pain-not a robot, only human. :(

I have gone through my share of pain too. So hope you will let me be here for you-sending hugs to you. Please know it does get better and easier but warn ya before that happens, hate to say it but it hurts like a bitch. Really it does-feels like it will be worse before it gets better. Probably have heard that you have, but it is true. Just try to do your best to pick up the pieces, whatever you do don't try to bottle up the pain and hearache, don't try to stop yourself from griefing. Griefing is healthy not fun, sucks but a necessary and very vital part of eventually slowly starting painful process of slowly emotionally healing and picking the pieces of your heart back together and mend them back...

Remember I am here for you feel free to pm me, like to hear from you and please let me know how you are doing.
Thanks... hope we can be friends, please let me be here for you.

Ticklebunny 2

I think its 100% normal to feel that way when seeing someone you once had a close relationship with. It will get better but just know that your not the only one who experienced this, although is sucks just the same.

The definition of crushed: seeing pics on the web of the girl i loved with her new husband. she looks so happy and content. I am very happy for her and i know it just wasn't meant to be between us, but my heart feels like it just shattered into a thousand pieces. god...seeing her face after all these years, seeing him proposing to her at a hockey game, seeing her in her wedding dress and seeing the man she will spend the rest of her life with. it felt like being stabbed. she looked so beautiful. he's the luckiest man in the world right now to have her. they say most people have that one person in your life that hits you the hardest, that touches your soul and not just your heart. how do you forget that. how do you let it go and move on? some sob storry huh?

In my experiences (which are grim, at best) you don't let it go, you just [try and] move on anyways.

But you seem to have good perspective on the situation, no matter how 'crushed' you are.

Just try and be happy for her, if you aren't already. (And try and be happy with yourself, too).

Its not easy, but it's better than despair and all that other BS.

And like kis said, you're NOT alone.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I think that your handling it well considering the circumstances.

It's always hard to see this kinda of stuff. Try to keep your head up man. You'll find someone right for you eventually.

My good friend, I am so sorry to hear that you have to go through this. It's not just the "old g/f with another guy" thing. We all get over that quickly. It's what you said about her, to you, being that "one true love" that got away.

I know exactly how you feel. I've been with and played with a lot of women over the years. Some were flings, some were "cool while they lasted", some were just disasters...and some I wound up very close with. I even managed to find one of my dearest and beloved friends through something as innocuous as a play session. But, that one real love?

One time, bro. Just once.

I know the feeling. I have come to accept that she was my one real shot at true, utterly devoted love in every meaning of the word...and she's gone. Been gone for 16 years. And not one single day has gone by that I don't think about her and miss her. Not one in 16 years.

But, it does get better. Everyone's different, so what works for one may not work for another...but once I got to the point where I accepted that that level of love isn't in my cards, the rest moved along nicely. It just takes time. One thing you said shows me how much you really do love her. That you're glad to see her happy. Speaks to your character, which I already know is the very highest.

We'll talk over the weekend, bro. Hang in there.

Quick question, and not my intent to sound insensitive, but if you know this to be true then why the guilt?

THANKS EVERYBODY!

slowly putting the pieces back together and learning a little more about myself and the lessons of life. expiriences like this are never much fun but sometimes necessary. It does make u feel better when people show u they care! thanks, i appreciate it. oh, and to answer your question storm, which i don't think is insensitive, after knowing someone for four years and then coming to an ultimate conclusion that its just not meant to be, still doesn't erase all the things about the person that you loved in the first place. It is a little contradictive but regardless there will always be a small piece of me that will always love her.

Time heals all wounds, they say.

If that fails, I recommend a combination of time and liquor.

As the others have said, I have an idea of how hard this is to get through, I'm sorry :dropatear It's never easy and simple, or it wouldn't mean so much. I've had the unfortunate luck of my last few relationships ending very badly. One I can't bring myself to ever forgive. The others I still talk to.

Sometimes it just seems it is this endless cycle of failed relationships. At the moment I'm very frustrated and turned off at the idea of any relationship, though I know how good it feels to have someone to come home to, someone to hold you, and someone to share things with.

Even though my luck has been horrid as of late, I think you have to hold on to that small flicker of hope deep in your heart, that the right person is still out there. When that flicker gets low, let your friends help out and know that people do care about you.

As the others said, time will help. Just remember, no matter how hard it is, and how bad things seem, there is always someone out there that is thinking about you and cares :)

As the others have said, I have an idea of how hard this is to get through, I'm sorry :dropatear It's never easy and simple, or it wouldn't mean so much. I've had the unfortunate luck of my last few relationships ending very badly. One I can't bring myself to ever forgive. The others I still talk to.

Sometimes it just seems it is this endless cycle of failed relationships. At the moment I'm very frustrated and turned off at the idea of any relationship, though I know how good it feels to have someone to come home to, someone to hold you, and someone to share things with.

Even though my luck has been horrid as of late, I think you have to hold on to that small flicker of hope deep in your heart, that the right person is still out there. When that flicker gets low, let your friends help out and know that people do care about you.

As the others said, time will help. Just remember, no matter how hard it is, and how bad things seem, there is always someone out there that is thinking about you and cares :)

thanks 4paws! I know what ya mean. the heartaches of the past can cause alot of hesitation in opening your heart to anyone else who asks for the key. I really try to hold on to that belief that we all have a soul mate. that one person that your just meant to be with. Its hard to believe at times like this, but if you shut yourself off (like i have for such a long time) then the chance of meeting your life partner is put on hold. I guess its kinda like the lottery, ya gotta be in it to win it! and i'll tell ya, one thing i learned from this little shindig is the need for friends! It really does make ya feel alot better when people reach out and just say "hello, i'm here!" thanks so much, chris (formally wolff80)

End of a relationship...

I always look at the end of a relationship...and now it's someone else's problem!... You turn them upside down and it's all the same shit!!!...:seesaw:..Ok, I admit it! I am not a people person!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back