• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

heeeeeelp

ticklemama510

Lady's lady's lady's plz plz help me understand why some people are intimidated by being tickled and laughter. And having fun help me understand ladies h[SUP][/SUP]it me up.....

...<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx6h9QJlJFY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx6h9QJlJFY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Intimidated? Some people just don't like tickling, that's it.

Baby some people treat this fetish like it's the darkest closet to come out of known to mankind with all the things people are into these days you would think tickling would be easy sadly it's not the case i find you have a better chance asking someone to be spanked whiped or anything to do with pain then to get tickled shy is a under statement people seem scared to death as if you ask them can i set you on fire or something but all hope is not lost there are still some brave souls that are down to play you just have to hang in there and you will find them happy tickles .

Well said Tickleman916! I love tickling girls they can't stand being tickled! this is just tickling and laughter! I have been tickled many times against my will and was made to laugh out of control. At the time I really wanted it to stop but after had to think it was just fun and not a crime! I will always tickle torture cheeky girls! So watch out girls!!

this is just tickling and laughter!

And some people reeeaaally don't enjoy being tickled, and usually they don't even react with laughter. So just leave them alone with it.

Who in the world is talking about those kind of people? We are talking about people who claim to love tickling yet seem scared shy or whatever you want to call it to act on it no one is talking about forcing tickling on anyone .

We are talking about people who claim to love tickling yet seem scared shy or whatever you want to call it to act on it no one is talking about forcing tickling on anyone

jin24's post goes for those people as well. Just because someone loves tickling doesn't mean at all they would want to be tickled by you! Just about everybody loves to have sex - doesn't mean they would want to do it with you! :)

"Just about everybody loves to have sex - doesn't mean they would want to do it with you!"

Ha ha, rhiannon, that certainly hits the nail square on the head!!!

Dose not have to be with me or you a lot of people won't do it with anyone at all yet claim they have a deep need want and desire to act out their fantasies most of my friends that are into tickling on will not even tell the women they date that they like tickling or getting tickled for me a guy that has told every woman i have dated about my fetish i just don't get it they talk to me about it more then the women their with asking me how do you get a woman into tickling and im like i ask and if your pleasing your women she will want to please you let me be clear im not talking about people who love tickling but are very selective about who they play with im talking about people who love tickling but are very shy or whatever to even bring it up with the person they are with if you can't share with that person who can you share with? Why have these guys been asking me for years how how how but never try try try lol i just don't get it.

You make great points ticklemama510 is New to the ticke world she is someone i met and told about tmf she asked me this question and i told her to write a post about it i hope she reads your words you put it in a way that we all can understand thanks.

No no no Rhiannon... I'm not talking about tickling anybody that does not want to be tickled. I'm speaking of those such as myself that really enjoys being and tickled.... in other words there is someone for everyone and unfortunately some people are to afraid or ashamed to share there true feelings on how they feel about being tickle.. its tickling nothing nasty nothing to be ashamed of .. I know I can only speak for myself I love to tickle and be tickled and I have that special someone to share that with.... nothing weird about me when I say intimidated I meen intimidated by their fetish not other people we all love to have sex that dose not mean we all want to have sex with you ether but you can best believe we want to have sex with someone that is all I'm saying.

Ok let me try to clear this up for everyone i only just met my tickle mate short time ago .

She is New to all of this and just don't understand why anyone would have a problum with getting tickled im trying to get her to understand that everyone has there reasons why they do or they don't and for a lot of people picking a tickle mate is like picking a lover and some people will tickle anyone it all comes down to ones own preference and that is ok.

No way no how is any of those things ok i was not talking about people that hate being tickled im talking about people that do enjoy it when i say people pick their tickle mates like they pick there lovers i only met that some only like to pick people into tickling that they are attracted too others don't care about looks or if they are attracted to someone they just love tickling and will do it with anyone who is up for it of there own free will me myself has never forced my fetish on anyone i have always had a girlfriend that love it when i tickled them just been lucky that way this is just the first woman i ever met in person that has a passion for it like me can it be sexual for me sure with the right person not someone unwilling every man into tickling dose not have to force ourselves on anyone when your up front and trueful about what you like you don't have to force rape or stalk anyone if i met a wonan that hated being tickled i would move on to the next one and hope she dose the same lol because that stalking thing gose both ways plenty of women i have dated after finding out they were not ticklish and i said she is not for me did not like the reason i give and kept calling and poping up at my place was that ok? No bad people come in all shapes and sizes fetish or not

Very clear and i agree with you would sorry for the mix up maybe im typing to fast but im with you all the way .

Personally, I think connecting potential rape to tickling someone who doesn't like it is a joke! I have grown up watching uncles tickling other family members who really didn't like to be tickled and my friends tickle each other over the years when I know for sure many of them hated being tickled! This is not rape! I understand if you don't know someone very well this inappropriate but I am all for tickling girls who just can't stand being tickled!

im not talking about people who love tickling but are very selective about who they play with im talking about people who love tickling but are very shy or whatever to even bring it up with the person they are with if you can't share with that person who can you share with? Why have these guys been asking me for years how how how but never try try try lol i just don't get it.

Okay, first of all: punctuation is your friend! Use it, then people might be able to understand you! It is awfully hard to read a post that just consists of one looooooooooong sentence.

I think now I understand what you mean though, and here is my answer:

To be into tickling is different, is unusal, is "not normal". Call it high school trauma if you want to, but if you are different from everybody else, people usually get laughed at, picked on, bullied around. That goes for not wearing the right clothes, but sure as hell also for what you enjoy sexually, a thousandfold.

Some people are still stuck in high school with their minds. They don't realize that most other people don't give a crap what they are into sexually, they are just afraid that they will be singled out and laughed at (and true, there are people who will do that, but if it's your significant other, time to find another one).

By the way.....is it just me or does the TO write with two accounts here?

Why all the exclamation marks! Is it because you don't make any valid points! Maybe I can do it too! Look!

Ah I see. So your uncles did it. Are your uncles tickling fetishists? I doubt it. If they are not tickling fetishists then it doesn't matter quite so much. This is what I mean by it's not the act of tickling it's the person doing it. If you find tickling sexual and tickle someone who doesn't want then you are getting off on someone being tickled without them wanting you to. This is many things, it is taking advantage firstly, it is also abuse, and it is downright selfish. All you are thinking about is "I find this sexy as hell and I'm stronger than you." Instead of well, how would they feel if they knew about this? Do they WANT me to do this? If they knew would they want me to. If you found the answer to be yes to any of the above questions to be yes and the person doesn't find you attractive/want to be with you, then there is something wrong with you and you need to seriously re-evaluate how people see you, because it is quite obvious that you are the neighborhood creep who only thinks of themselves. That's what you're doing, selfishly taking advantage of someone's vulnerability without their permission. This is bullying, and also secretly finding the whole thing arousing.

Let me explain this in a way you will understand because otherwise we'll be here all day. If you wrestle with someone purely in fun it is okay. Same as tickling. If you wrestle someone for fun but when they do not want to wrestle then you are being abusive and bullying them. Same as tickling. If you find the experience arousing and they don't want to wrestle you are being inappropriate, abusive AND bullying them. Same as tickling.

I don't CARE what you are "all for". Ted Bundy was "all for" strangling women to death. Jeffrey Dahmer was "all for" cannibalism. The naked tickler (who I'm becoming increasingly convinced is you) was "all for" sneaking into women's homes in the middle of the night naked and tickling them while they slept. Do we let these people have what they want because they're "all for it"? Of course not. The world does not revolve around what YOU want, it revolves around what people agree on, and if these women don't agree with you tickling them, then YOU ARE WRONG, no matter how you paint it.

Firstly I dont appreciate you comparing me to a murderer. You have absolutely no right to categorise me in this way. This is not what this site is about.

Secondly, it takes people like me a long time to come out about how I feel and your comments above are the whole reason people don't come out.

I always only tickle girls I know very well and play with the fact I will tickle them in revenge for them being either cheeky or abusive to me first in a playful way.

I would never ever tickle a girl I am not comfortable with or she is not the same with me. BUT I will tickle a girl I know well who for example has been cheeky or abusive prior and I have warned them I will tickle them and of course is a bigger turn on if they cant stand being tickled.

Jin24, you need to think before you message in the future because I feel slightly victimised and exposed by your last post.

The mind can overpower one's "touchiness." If she is the least bit nervous around you--in a bad mood--worried about something, she will, most likely, not be ticklish at all. She might have the ability to turn it off. I am speaking from experience.

If she's not ticklish at all no matter what the reason--then you just have to let it be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back