• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Held down and tickled (ffff/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
A quick recap: It was my junior year of high school, and I had five really gorgeous female friends: Ashley, Jessica, Becky, Jaime, and Alyssa. So far I had been tickled twice some/all of them. This next time involves all of them expect Becky. Also, the girls have discovered these tickle spots on me: Ribs, sides, tummy (Worst spot), and feet. In this next one, they find my other tickle spots :\/:D.

Ok, now let's get on with the story.This actually took place around Christmas time; I think the day was December 14? I can't remember, but it was mid-december or so. Anyway, Jaime wanted to have people over for eggnog and stuff, and she invited the usual crowd (mentioned in recap). All of us were able to make it except for Becky (who was out of town sadly :( ).

Well, anyway, when I got there, I told Jaime I was sorry I hadn't gotten her an xmas present yet, and she said it was alright and she knew what she wanted for christmas (she said that with an evil little grin on). So anyway, the five of us (Alyssa, Jess, Ash, Jaime, and me) all assemble in Jaime's room. She had finally gotten cable in her room and we were able to hang in there now. Her parents both worked. Her mom was a nurse and had the night shit, so she was gone until 6am every night. Her dad was away on business.

So we all cram onto her little full-size bed (wasn't much room, but we fit) and started watching some random christmas show (t'was one of those older ones, with the weird claymation). Well anyway, Jess says that she's a bit uncomfortable, and asks if I would mind letting her lay across my legs. I said that was fine, and then Ash asked if she could lay across my arms. Then I saw what was going on...so anyway I obliged and she did so. Still, none of the girls tried anything, at least not yet.

Well anyway, I should mention that, like another incident at her house, I had taken off my shoes and socks before entering the house (family rule, i always supposed), and in the middle of a commercial break, I felt something tickling on the bottom of my right root. I looked down and saw Jess wielding a magic marker, writing something on my sole. I said something along the lines of "hey, stop that!" but she paid no attention to me. Once she had finished writing whatever she had, she capped it and tossed the marker to Ashley, who then uncapped it and started writing on my neck. My neck isn't so ticklish, but under the right circumstances a few giggles escape when I'm tickled there.

Then Jess starts tickling my soles with her nails, and Ash gets rid of the marker and then dives into my underarms. Jaime then does something ten times worse though: She sticks her hands UNDER my shirt and started tickling my sensitive tummy area. I thought I was gonna go flying off the bed right there. But they held me down. Meanwhile, Alyssa asks "Are you ticklish here?". I couldn't see where she meant, but I soon found out, as she gently started tickling my thighs and legs.

This was probably my longest tickling experience at that point. It must have been 20 minutes, and the whole time the girls stayed focused on the spots that they had chosen at first. Afterward, as I was leaving, Jaime said "Thanks for the present" and grab my ribcage, forcing out a jump.

Heh, it's true what they say: It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Once again, all 18 (one of them was older than that even)

Last edited:
You were a very lucky guy. :happyfloa Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Onlyfornow said:
A quick recap: It was my junior year of high school, and I had five really gorgeous female friends: Ashley, Jessica, Becky, Jaime, and Alyssa. So far I had been tickled twice some/all of them. This next time involves all of them expect Becky. Also, the girls have discovered these tickle spots on me: Ribs, sides, tummy (Worst spot), and feet. In this next one, they find my other tickle spots :\/:D.

Ok, now let's get on with the story.This actually took place around Christmas time; I think the day was December 14? I can't remember, but it was mid-december or so. Anyway, Jaime wanted to have people over for eggnog and stuff, and she invited the usual crowd (mentioned in recap). All of us were able to make it except for Becky (who was out of town sadly :( ).

Well, anyway, when I got there, I told Jaime I was sorry I hadn't gotten her an xmas present yet, and she said it was alright and she knew what she wanted for christmas (she said that with an evil little grin on). So anyway, the five of us (Alyssa, Jess, Ash, Jaime, and me) all assemble in Jaime's room. She had finally gotten cable in her room and we were able to hang in there now. Her parents both worked. Her mom was a nurse and had the night shit, so she was gone until 6am every night. Her dad was away on business.

So we all cram onto her little full-size bed (wasn't much room, but we fit) and started watching some random christmas show (t'was one of those older ones, with the weird claymation). Well anyway, Jess says that she's a bit uncomfortable, and asks if I would mind letting her lay across my legs. I said that was fine, and then Ash asked if she could lay across my arms. Then I saw what was going on...so anyway I obliged and she did so. Still, none of the girls tried anything, at least not yet.

Well anyway, I should mention that, like another incident at her house, I had taken off my shoes and socks before entering the house (family rule, i always supposed), and in the middle of a commercial break, I felt something tickling on the bottom of my right root. I looked down and saw Jess wielding a magic marker, writing something on my sole. I said something along the lines of "hey, stop that!" but she paid no attention to me. Once she had finished writing whatever she had, she capped it and tossed the marker to Ashley, who then uncapped it and started writing on my neck. My neck isn't so ticklish, but under the right circumstances a few giggles escape when I'm tickled there.

Then Jess starts tickling my soles with her nails, and Ash gets rid of the marker and then dives into my underarms. Jaime then does something ten times worse though: She sticks her hands UNDER my shirt and started tickling my sensitive tummy area. I thought I was gonna go flying off the bed right there. But they held me down. Meanwhile, Alyssa asks "Are you ticklish here?". I couldn't see where she meant, but I soon found out, as she gently started tickling my thighs and legs.

This was probably my longest tickling experience at that point. It must have been 20 minutes, and the whole time the girls stayed focused on the spots that they had chosen at first. Afterward, as I was leaving, Jaime said "Thanks for the present" and grab my ribcage, forcing out a jump.

Heh, it's true what they say: It's the most wonderful time of the year.

i really hate you lol lol where do you live im about to move there

badreligion said:
i really hate you lol lol where do you live im about to move there

Maiden is so golden! I went all the way to England just to see them; best show of my life. Thanks for reminding me with that clip.

Grimgor said:
Maiden is so golden! I went all the way to England just to see them; best show of my life. Thanks for reminding me with that clip.

Up The Irons! Maiden will never die

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back