• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello Again

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello All,
The Director here.
I've been off the board for quite a few months due to some personal affairs; but now I'm reconnected and thought I'd introduce myself again. I hope to be a little more active in the months to come.
Some of you may remember me as the person who wrote and starred in the soon-to-be-released horror/tickle movie FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING (title recently shortened to DOLLS DIE LAUGHING). With the exception of a few establishing shots the movie is done and ready to be edited (the producers still hope to have a distributor by spring). I'll go into more details in a couple of days on the movie thread.
I live in Pittsburgh, so if there are any ticklephiles in Pittsburgh I'd love to hear from you at [email protected]
I'm a little more open about my fetish than most--when you've written a movie that's 50 percent tickling and then do most of the tickling and let yourself be tickled, well, it's kind of like Quentin Tarantino anf his foot fetish.
I'm into all aspects of tickling F/M, M/M, M/F, F/F.
I love to be tickled out of my mind by anyone. I'm especially ticklish on my sides and (shudder) feet. Whenever I watch a M/F OR F/F clip I always identify with the 'lee. I' pretty sure I was an exquisitely ticklish female in another life (my ticklish heroine is Olive Oyl--oh, to be a girl with big ticklish feet!)
Sorry for that side-track into fantasy, but if we can't fantasize here, where can we?
Anyway, I'd love to engage in some e-mail exchange with others on the board; and as I mentioned before, if there are any members in Pittsburgh who'd like to meet and perhaps engage in some ticklish activities I can also be a mean 'ler too, for both F or M.
Lastly, I've never gone into the chatroom, is it worth it?
Ticklishly Yours
The Director

I'm glad to hear that the movie is done. Keep us posted in the spring as to distribution to theaters and availability as a DVD. :D

Hello Director. Nice to meet you and welcome back. I frequent the chatroom often and enjoy it. Sometimes its not worth it. Not much conversation going on but then every so often a really good conversation gets going. I have met alot of great people and had some really good one on one discussions in there. Its all in whatever your looking for.

Nice to get a couple of responses. As I said before I hope to be more involved in the forum this time around. I'm now single again and looking to connect with as many ticklers, ticklees as I can.
I'll be posting info on the movie DOLLS DIE LAUGHING and a link where you can see a couple of production stills.
Again, if anyone wants to contact me directly my e-mail is [email protected]

Hello The Director :wavingguy Happy to see that you have returned and you plan on posting more actively :D AS a female Ler,lee and recently single myself,it's a pleasure to meet you! :couch:

hi the Director i dont know you but welcome back anyway. i live in west virginia, but havent found anyone else in west virginia from here. i used to live much closer to pittsburgh, but moved further southwest.

isabeau

is that a full length movie?? and sorry to say i never heard of tickle dolls i'm sure its great

Last edited:
o grrr i meant dolls die laughing gesh my eyes

isabeau

Wow, it was great to hear from two lovely ladies from the board.
To Isabeau: "Dolls Die Laughing" will be a full-length feature released on DVD, hopefully in the spring. I started a thread on the Mainstream Film section under its original title "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing," you can read more about it there. There's also a link the the production company site where you can find out more about the movie and see some pictures of me in the film (I'm the one about to be tickled by the three evil-looking women).
To Tickleshotel: You're now single, I'm now single; you have extremely ticklish feet, I have extremely ticklish feet--but we live on opposite sides of the country!!!!!!!!!!!
Any interest in being a pen pal (pen tickler?????). If so, please e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks to all of you who've recently responded. This is beginning to be a lot of fun. And who knows, if the movie gets a good distribution deal maybe we'll do some promo tours and I'll get to meet some of you.

The Director said:
Wow, it was great to hear from two lovely ladies from the board.
To Isabeau: "Dolls Die Laughing" will be a full-length feature released on DVD, hopefully in the spring. I started a thread on the Mainstream Film section under its original title "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing," you can read more about it there. There's also a link the the production company site where you can find out more about the movie and see some pictures of me in the film (I'm the one about to be tickled by the three evil-looking women).
To Tickleshotel: You're now single, I'm now single; you have extremely ticklish feet, I have extremely ticklish feet--but we live on opposite sides of the country!!!!!!!!!!!
Any interest in being a pen pal (pen tickler?????). If so, please e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks to all of you who've recently responded. This is beginning to be a lot of fun. And who knows, if the movie gets a good distribution deal maybe we'll do some promo tours and I'll get to meet some of you.

The Director,thank you so much for your wonderful comments :xpulcy: Yes I would love to be a penpal to you,feel free to PM me anytime here and my email is [email protected].. Hope to hear from you soon! :twohugs: Be forewarned though The Director as I am a female lee and also quite a tenacious devilish Ler :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back