• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello Boys! I got some F/M Tickling For Ya! Free Trailer and Pics!

Ashley Fires

TMF Novice
Hello My Fellow Tickle Lee's and Ler's!

It's been a while since I have posted here! Well I'm back and wanted to share my most recent scenes!

I hope you are all doing well and I will be posting more!

Kisses!

Ashley
:Kiss1:

Ashley-Bait-and-Tickle-HD.jpgBait and Tickle.gifCouples-Therapy-Session-One.gifCouples-Therapy-Session-One-HD.jpg

To See The Full Length Clips Please Visit My Clips4sale Studio HERE

Pretty sexy, but could you please not laugh more than the person you're tickling.

the brunette in the clip is a better ler. and not nearly so annoying. sorry but i have to be honest.
also go with the tatooed lee, he is actually ticklish.
steve

Ashley, is there any clip where you are tied up and tickled? I would like to see that. Not so much into f/m stuff...

You know how I feel Ashley. You are one of my favorite lers. I love the clip where you gang up on the guy, would love to experience that. Thanks for sharing.

I cant believe Shining and Areen... No wonder we dont have more Lady Ler's out there going public... Ashley, I loved it girl! Im a decent looking 30year old muscular guy that would enjoy being put to a ticklish test by you any day; and I would enjoy it even more if you laughed as much as I did, because that means you were actually enjoying yourself also... dont listen to them... your awesome girl, keep up the great work ; )

Yes...youtube took it off. But the muscle guy...in the pics with the tattoo...that boy is hot!! Would love to see him tickled naked.

Ashley, upload it to Megaupload (or Rapidshare...or both.) That way, the absurd youtube police can't take it off.

You violated Youtube's Term's of Service, you should be ashamed. Here, I'll post them here, so you and all you other violator's can LEARN, dammit!

"If video content turns you on, involves any sort of wonderful sexiness, features people laughing, showing an ankle, GOD FORBID wearing God's greatest invention, suntan colored sheer toe pantyhose or stockings!, features people having too much fun, or any copyrighted stuff, like good songs you can't find anywhere, background music - even though you scream at the Disney workers to shut it off, or anyone having a general good time ------ YOU WILL BE BANNED, DAMMIT!!!

Political Correctness is your GOD!!! Worship him, and not that false one.....you know, the one who created the Universe, loves you, installed in His people's minds the joy of tickling...and gave man knowledge to create the most wonderful invention out of all invention....sheer toe pantyhose and stockings, woo ho!!!!"

I'm sure it was a great clip......can't wait for more......that hopefully aren't banned!!

I've had videos get warnings...yes, because there was background music playing......damn youtube first amendment hating assholes!

Damn Youtube! That's the 3rd Tickling video they have taken down! WTF??? Anyway Thank you everyone for letting me know that youtube sucks! And thank you to Mabus for suggesting Rapidshare! It was super easy to use! So here is the link to download the new video CLICK HERE!
I cut it down so it would be faster to download.

And to those who had some rather blunt comments on my ticklin style I would love to tie you up and do some not so nice things to ya! I would still be laughing the whole time but I doubt you would be! :scream:

Big hugs to Tklshconsrvativ and Jerry67911! Gracias to you both for such kind words and support! I would love to play with you guys
! ;)

I think your tickling style is great. You can tie me up and tickle me anytime you want. Keep making clips exactly the way you are. Especially f/m. Do you do requests or custom clips?

Hi Ashley! Great clip! I must ask you, are you tickling a guy in a vacbed in the picture in your blog January 30th, 2010 ? WICKED!! I would explode having that done to me ;).

Wow great stuff Ashley. :thumbsup: :yourock: Always can use some more F/m content in here.

If you need any volunteers/victims let me know. :D :p

I think your tickling style is great. You can tie me up and tickle me anytime you want. Keep making clips exactly the way you are. Especially f/m. Do you do requests or custom clips?

Thank you! And I am in the tickling mood right now so come on over! ;)
Yes I do requests and also customs! You can hit me up on twitter or pm here

Hi Ashley! Great clip! I must ask you, are you tickling a guy in a vacbed in the picture in your blog January 30th, 2010 ? WICKED!! I would explode having that done to me ;).

Yes I was! It was probably taken during a convention. Tickling someone in a vacbed is pure torture! I can't shoot it to often because it's tough getting people into the vacbed let alone tickle them while incased! But when it does happen it's pretty cool!
Wow great stuff Ashley. :thumbsup: :yourock: Always can use some more F/m content in here.
If you need any volunteers/victims let me know. :D :p

Thank you sweetie! And yes I totally agree! :thumbsup:
Always always looking for victims! :Kiss1:

"Always always looking for victims!"
You've just found one. Thanks for sharing the great f/m clip. Love to see more.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back