• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello everyone!!!

Janus4385

TMF Master
:wavingguy I just registered on the TMF, I'm a regular member over at TT and have been posting some artwork lately. Since nobody seems to have posted it here I thought I'd might as well join the TMF and do it myself, hope you like these :)

P.S. I draw differently according to the pic I want to do so don't be surprised if they don't have well defined style in my pics, I assure you I did them all

Here's a small comic I did, sorry for not coloring it, but I really suck at coloring as you may have noticed on the previous pics. Well, anyway, here's the strip and a little bios on the characters(just two of them and pretty much just one bio, but still here it is):

The Girl
Name: Jessica Reeves
Date of birth: January 10th
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Height: 5'5
Weight: 118 lbs

Death
Take a wild guess who this is... :)

I love your work, especially the Alice cartoon and the comic strip, great ideas.

Hello
I've already checked your stuff at TT and it's fabulous
The comic is fantastic
The peach and alice pics are favorites
Any chance of a shrunk Alice bieng tickled?
Thanks for sharing
Darth Godflesh

Mr Danger- Thank you very much, the alice pic I had wanted to do for a long time and the strip was a lot of fun to make
Milagros317- Thank you and you are welcome
Darth Godflesh- Yeah, I've seen you around TT, nice to see you here too. Thanks for the compliments, and I'll be more than glad to do the shrunk Alice pic, any ideas for it?
Falkon_tk- Greetings to you too, and thank you for the welcoming post

(on the comic) haha, stupid girl, but it makes for a good laugh for the rest of us. anyway good art, welcome aboard...um...just welcome...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back