• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello, I'm new but not really.

therobototjeff

Yea I've been around for some time now, mainly used to go to the TMF but now I prefer the theater. Anywhoo, I decided it's time to stop being a lurker and start contributing, so yea, the names Jeff, and this is my grand entrance or something :)

Welcome! Let me know if there is anything you need help with. :D

Well hiya Jeff! Make yourself comfy, and ummm do you like anime? Oh man you should so visit that thread...

Hey Jeff,

This site is better than TMF. Welcome and hope you enjoy.

TLD

How's it going brother! Welcome! You got any questions just ask...and I'll ask someone who actually knows the answer.
...or will I?

Welcome to the Theater, thatboyaintrite! Glad to have you with us. Finally posting with us, that is. :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Jeff, glad to see ya finally posted! yeah, i was on TMF for awhile until recently getting into arguements with a few of the members who do no wrong...well they cause a disruption, and then make off like a bandit cause the mods seem scared of them. This place is much better! Btw..cool first name! LOL

Well thank you everyone for making me feel welcome, I guess the only question I have would be ho do i get things like avatars, profile, and a signature?

I am in a similar situation, that is "kinda new, but not really," so welcome!

Thanks naveltklr! I'm definately enjoying the site so far - a very good variety of material and people.

Very welcome. Glad to hear you are enjoying it and the ppl here are great! Any questions feel free to ask any of us..except HDS, ive been told hes afraid of females..wont name any of the women who told me this. LOL!

Welcome, Jeff And Tara. Post Like We Vote In Georgia, Early And Often(and That's Just The Dead Folks). Check Out All The Forums. Enjoy The Essence Of Tt. There Are A Great Group Of 'lees And 'lers Here. Btw, Tt Vixens Rule!!!

Afraid of females? Impossible! Then again, perhaps fearing a few is understandable... however, I'm not one of them. :)

Thanks kyhawkeye & Georgiatickler!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back