• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello there :) F tickler, maybe ticklee, NYC

none

Hi :)

After reading some threads i see I'm joining a list of 'long time lurkers, first time posters', and am also at a place in my life where I have enough chutzpah to post a thread of my own.

So, a brief summarization about myself and my fetishes.

I am an attractive, slim white female, about 105lbs soaking wet, 5'5 tall, 36-24-35, long red hair and grey eyes. I have a very sexy body and a pretty face :) (or so they tell me ;)
I'm honest, intelligent and kind, have a terrific sense of humor, and overall im just a pretty happy and good natured woman- who acts like hyper little goofball most of the time.
About 2 years ago life threw me a curve ball and i happened into the oldest profession into the world, which honestly, i took to a duck like water, and although i am happy to be back in the world of the gainfully employed, i still dabble part time because it is something i actually enjoy, and have wonderful and ongoing relationships with the men ive met.

I've always been a pervert and have a very healthy sexual appetite and attitude, and tickling has always been the thing that 'got' me. It's my main fetish, but it was always the one that i was extremely embarrassed about revealing, and throughout my life I've only had a few boyfriends that i was able to do it with, and in the past i have always been the "ticklee" or switched it up a little, because i never had a man with whom i could be the tickler with... except one. and i really REALLY am much better suited in the tickler role. I might be a nice girl, but once i put him in his place im fucking diabolical and i get off on it completely. unfortunately he lives in dc and im up here, and with both of us being busy with work and life in general, our meetings are infrequent.

I'll be updating my profile after work tonight and you can pm me for pictures and to chat up to get to know each other better. I work pretty long hours at my job, which is in manhattan, so if we do end up hitting it off, i can only meet up later in the evenings on a school night, or would have to figure out a time on the weekend.

I try to keep my business and personal perversions private, so although i will gladly respond to any comments on the thread, i would rather respond to some others in pm's. I realize i have 7 year old account here with a HANDFUL of posts. This is really my first go at involving myself in the community here, I've always used this board to link myself up to new masturbation material when i needed it, lol, so heres to finally stepping up and involving myself a bit more and contributing something :)

PS- i am NOT interested in modeling in any way for videos or still shots, anything recorded at all. I am only interested in meeting people for some one on one fun (or two on two, girls vs boys, or whatever's clever) I am definately flexible on switching up from a tickler to the ticklee, but would preffer the former, and although i am straight, and looking to open up on a man, i am definitely down to have some fun with the ladies ;) for sure.

adios! see you later :*

That was a very nice read. Thanks for sharing :) It's nice to know that there is such a lady!

I recently mustered up the courage to start posting here after almost 10 years ...felt really good after I did it. Anyway after that post I don't think you'll have any trouble finding people. Too bad I'm not near you I would definitely want to meet

well hello and I would love to be your lee or ler ^-^

dang...where were gals like you when I was younger....good luck and have fun!

thanks for the replies :)
so sorry i havent been able to check the board, ive had a very busy few weeks and want to apologize if ive come off as rude or fake, lol. thanks you for the pm's replying now :)

also, can i get help from a mod? ive put up an album with pics and no one can see them.
thanks.

I see three images on your profile added yesterday.

Wow....wow.
thats horrible to hear that non of your boyfriends would let you do that to them!
here i am wishing i could find a girl who i could do all that with!
You said your in NYC, I live about 45 minutes outside the city, in orange county NY.
if you would be interested to talk and get to know eachother and such, i would love to!
I have a fetlife profile if you'd like to check it out. also if you dont already have one, maybe make one for yourself. its really an awesome site.

https://fetlife.com/users/759879

^is me^ if you'd like to check it out.
Would love to hear back from you.

Well hello there ms amazing. I think we could get along and do amazing things and stuff.

Hey sexy.... wats up sweetheart.. I love tickling too and I live in NYC.. I am a goodnatured dude& I live to have fun.. I would love to tickle you... I get turned on by a girl squirming under my ticking fingers. If you wanna talk an we can exchane pics we can and I would love to meet you.... If you have a facebook my name is TickleTeaser. Feel free to text me whenever.. <3

Hey sexy I am in bronx nyc and I am ready to tickle you till you pee yourself... I like tickling armpits and feet so hit me back and let me know if you want to meet

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back