• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello

DLazarus

TMF Master
Hi everyone!!
I'm a 65 year old male from Louisiana and have loved tickling for as long as I can remember, but there aren't any opportunities here that i am aware of. I hope to make friends here and meet people who can talk about this fetish and maybe even find someone in my geographical area to meet.

I am retired and I am enjoying it very much. most of my working life was spent in the Dairy business and health education.

Hello and welcome to the party! I'm also a slightly weathered guy, though not as weathered as Milagros or Bugman.

Hi everyone!!
I'm a 65 year old male from Louisiana and have loved tickling for as long as I can remember, but there aren't any opportunities here that i am aware of. I hope to make friends here and meet people who can talk about this fetish and maybe even find someone in my geographical area to meet.

I am retired and I am enjoying it very much. most of my working life was spent in the Dairy business and health education.

hii and welcome to the forum....i'm fifty one..nice to see uh more mature members here...have fun...:)

Welcome to the TMF, DLazarus, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

hii and welcome to the forum....i'm fifty one..nice to see uh more mature members here...have fun...:)

Thank you very much.........Those of us who are older are probably in the minority. LOL

Thank you very much.........Those of us who are older are probably in the minority. LOL

ah but we are young at heart...and will always be...remember age is just a state of mind...:)

I feel SO young.....but age means nothing!

Welcome to the forums!

I know you will have a great time here! :wavingguy

Hello DLazarus,
Welcome to the forum. I know you will enjoy yourself. What's not to love?

Thank you very much and, yes, you are right.......what isn't there to love. :)

Hello and Welcome from another Louisiana native. I moved to CT ten years ago but my heart still calls Louisiana home. The TMF is a wonderful place, you'll meet many great people here.

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

male 32 we come in all shapes sizes colors and ages we all seem to have a great time here just enjoy and talk to you later

:3poke:Yes, Steph, it was easy and I thank you for your help. I have already made friends with you and many others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back