• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helloooo Tickletheater!

PurpleStyle

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi there TickleTheater people!
You all seem like a crazy bunch, and I'm crazy/annoying so I bet I'll get along with you all perfectly. Or annoy the hell out of you!

I probably shouldn't mention this, but I'm very ticklish on my feet. :stickout

Hi omg asl? Can i tickle ur feet??!??!?!?!??!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!

Hi omg asl? Can i tickle ur feet??!??!?!?!??!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!

hmm that seems a bit EXCESSive even for you....:stickout

anyway...nice screen name..welcome to the theater..annoying is good..;)

Hello miss purple! Welcome to the theater! This is quite possibly the best place on the internet to be quite honest, but we try to keep a low profile just so the uncool people don't find us. You DID find us however, so that means you're one of the cool ones. Welcome welcome. If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can to help out. After all, I'm the forum's resident welcome guide, and I love helping out. Hope to see more from you soon! :D

hmm that seems a bit EXCESSive even for you....:stickout
Well I gotta live up to the name ya know. And she brought it on herself, I just beat someone else to it.

Oh I've seen worse.. New here, but not new on the terrible place that is the internet. :stickout

Thank you all!

The internet isn't a terrible place...it is my only friend :'(

spooning and kidnapping...

I plan not to get spooned, or kidnapped. Especially spooned!

No spooning eh? Well that's not what the tick told me!

Last edited:
Wait a minute... I thought purple was my style? Ah well. Welcome regardless.

Welcome, PurpleStyle, to our little corner of the World Wide Waste of Time! After Bella makes sure you have not committed hue and pigment copyright infringement, feel free to take the full tour of our fine establishment. And don't forget to visit the gift shop for your free map and welcoming gift...

Yes, welcome! :ggrin: To be honest, you kind of have to be a little, sorta', kinda', definitely annoying to be paid attention most of the time. Or, be a girl; either way. :stickout
Hope you enjoy this little vapid little void of various lunatics. *Hey, that was pretty good. I could be V if I want to! ;)*
But don't forget the hazing-*cough, cough* initiation. *clears throat* Sorry.

:evil:

Hey! No one used the sacred initiation restraints on me when I first signed on here! Unfair! :)

Welcome PurpleStyle! Glad to have you on board! I think you'll find there are few places on the web quite like this one, and few people like those you'll meet here (some would say that latter point's a good thing! :D)

Hey! No one used the sacred initiation restraints on me when I first signed on here! Unfair! :)

Um, if I recall, you snuck in to the theater after cold-cocking* one of the sentries and stealing his uniform, kopfhorer. Just keep in mind that: if the Stimulus Package passes as currently proposed, you could well be subject to retrograde "Initiation" procedures. :scared

*I hear that snickering in the back row!

I hope it passes. It's a very stimulating package indeed...

800 Billion Dollars would sure stimulate the hell out of me! :yes:

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back