• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help me become ticklish

makemelaf

hi! can anybody help me??? my bf reallllly finds ticklish feet a turn on, however my feet arnt ticklish. does anyone have any suggestions what i can use or how i can become ticklish. pleaseeee help!!! thanks

In short, no- I don't know how to "make" someone ticklish.

Here are a few ideas to explore, in case the issue isn't your lack of ticklishness but rather lack of exploration- I have had several ticklees who claimed they were not ticklish and never had been, who were then a mix of surprised/delighted/panicked to discover that they were indeed ticklish and that no one had done so properly.

1) Have your boyfriend try different kinds of touches- soft, hard, slow strokes, fast scribbling... see if that has any effect.

2) Try different implements. I had one 'lee who had almost no reaction to fingers on the soles of her feet, but a feather dragged between her toes made her desperately hysterical.

3) Try letting him tie your ankles together. I have seen this go both ways, but sometimes the inability to move surfaces a sensitivity that you wouldn't suspect.

I wish it were as easy :(. Operator has some good suggestions; in addition I'd include the use of a blindfold . . sensory deprivation has been known to increase "ticklishness". Also, after the body experiences an orgasm, this in both men and women, it becomes highly sensitive, perhaps that's an avenue you could try?

hi! can anybody help me??? my bf reallllly finds ticklish feet a turn on, however my feet arnt ticklish. does anyone have any suggestions what i can use or how i can become ticklish. pleaseeee help!!! thanks

You're kidding, right?

Are you ticklish anywhere besides your feet? Maybe see if he'd be interested in tickling you there.

Have a glass or two of white wine...I have seen that work a couple of different times. Have him or you explore your feet to see where there might be sensitive areas to concentrate on. The old standby's of the nylons, baby oil, feather, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, etc. to experiment with. I have seen vibrators work. Just experiment and good luck.

My fiancee is ticklish on her feet when she's tired. Worth a shot!

If you enjoy smoking weed, try playing under the influence. I have absolutely no idea if it'll work, but it has been known to exponentially increase ticklishness, so if you're into it it might be worth a try.

If you enjoy smoking weed, try playing under the influence. I have absolutely no idea if it'll work, but it has been known to exponentially increase ticklishness, so if you're into it it might be worth a try.

Been there, done this. Not with everybody... :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back