• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me decide - is she one of us? (true, just happened)

Probably. Might just also be a cheeky lass tho.

But you'd be an idiot to not hang out with her and try and bring it up again.

She gave you an opening, in any case. The next time you see her, offer her some foot action, namely a massage, and see what happens. :feets:

You blew it big time bud! You had more than one opportunity to test the waters and you did nothing. She practically came out and asked you to play with her feet for gods sake! The fact that the host said she had a ltr tells me she's not getting the attention she wants from him and could be looking for a change. You could redeem yourself if you see her at the coffee shop, or she may figure you had your chance and are not worth the trouble... :shrug:

Er, have you considered just asking her? Take the guesswork out of it?

Dude my honest opinion is stop being so damn timid. That girl gave you every opportunity to tickle her feet and you did nothing. Your friend even mentioned being ticklish which was an easy opportunity to ask her if she was ticklish, and you still did nothing. Who cares if she's "one of us"?(I've always hated that term. It makes us sound some sort of cult). It was a social setting, a party she was practically begging you to touch her feet, and you blew it - Big Time!

She gave you an opening, in any case. The next time you see her, offer her some foot action, namely a massage, and see what happens. :feets:

You blew it big time bud! You had more than one opportunity to test the waters and you did nothing. She practically came out and asked you to play with her feet for gods sake! The fact that the host said she had a ltr tells me she's not getting the attention she wants from him and could be looking for a change. You could redeem yourself if you see her at the coffee shop, or she may figure you had your chance and are not worth the trouble... :shrug:

I agree with the second comment much more. Unless it happens naturally, bringing up that topic again could come off very strange. Putting myself in that same situation, I'm sure I would've reacted the same way as you, but if I was drunk and a girl literally said "foot action" I probably wouldn't resist. I say go to the coffee shop and see what happens, but be careful about bringing up the subject again unless you're feeling ballsy.

Quite a few openings since you said you saw her dip her feet in the pool, and that seemed like the thing to do. So many opportunities I've walked away from out of fear when I was younger, I just want to slap myself silly. She gave you another opening for Thursday at the coffee shop, so be there. Yes, she may have a boyfriend, but she also complains about not being able to get any foot action. Ask her what's up, and explain your heart just got frozen there that night. Just don't drink before this meeting.

At the very least she definitely likes her feet to be given attention. No question about it. Whatever you do, don't ask her if she has a fetish. You don't want to make her feet the basis of your relationship with her. Date her a few times and see if there's a spark there. At some point, when her shoes are already off, offer to massage her feet. Take it from there.

Well, if she's in a LTR, that's probably a red flag right there. Why she was flirting in the first place is anybody's guess.. However, beyond that, and don't take this the wrong way but how open are you about your fetish? In other words, is it a known thing regarding your liking feet and tickling?

If the answer is yes, then the possibility exists that this girl was fucking with you in some sadistic manner, and if that's the case then others are in on it too. Don't want you to get all wound up but in today's day you almost have to be suspect of everything.

You mention everybody was drunk and stoned, so maybe not. The possibility surely exists that you were extremely caught off guard (and no one would blame you) and you blew a good opportunity.

Not wishful thinking, there was something going on there bro. It may or may not come up again but proceed with caution as the conditions are highly unlikely to be exactly the same again, unless you guys party like that frequently.

"Hey, just wondering, do you like having your feet tickled?"
Not sure I'm bold enough for that, nor sure how I'd work it in to conversation...

It doesn't seem that difficult.

You mention some incident in your youth - some relative who liked to tickle you, perhaps. Or you talk about some tickling event that you saw recently (if it was at a fetish event, there's no need to mention that). Then you say to her, "Are you ticklish?"

Her response to that question may tell you how she feels about being tickled, but if it doesn't then you ask, "Do you like it?"

People make this sort of question much more difficult than it needs to be. Believe me, asking her will get you much better information than any guesswork from folks on the internet who've never even met her.

"One of us" ( if you're referring to having a tickle fetish) is a pretty big leap. Most women aren't as hard-wired, and tend to be more fluid with their likes and dislikes. At the very least, she was flirting, and definitely angling for a foot massage. I haven't known a woman yet, "into" tickling or not, that doesn't like a good foot massage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back