• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me make my GF feet more ticklish

sydney-buddy

TMF Novice
My mrs is well aware of my love for tickling. However on a scale of 1-10 her feet barely scrape a 5. I happen to know she moisturises every day and even though sometimes due to work her soles/heels are rough, their have been many times i have tickled her when her feet where just moisturised and got little reactions. Baby oil has helped a fair bit, but keen to try out any other pointers you guys have :)
This will really complete the puzzle as she is an easy 10/10 ticklish on her sides, armpits and knees :)
Appreciate all help, cheers !

She may need a good pedi where rough skin is removed leaving new softer skin.

She may need a good pedi where rough skin is removed leaving new softer skin

That won't help. The skin only gets removed in certain very small places and has little to no effect to the ticklishness. OP, I'm afraid your girlfriend is just not that ticklish on her feet. There is nothing you can do about it. If baby oil and the kind don't really help, that's all you can do.

Try tickling her feet in the pool or a hot shower ( or right after). Also, when it's pretty cold and most people are sporting the tights/boots combo, try tickling her after that. This usually increases my sensitivity so it might increase hers also, but either way, at least she's still somewhat ticklish on her feet and a 10 in other places. :)

Warm feet are more ticklish than cold feet. Try tickling her feet fresh out of warm socks and boots, or even try warming them with a hair dryer.

On a day like today especially, be thankful she is ticklish and allows you to tickle her at all.

There is little that can be done to change the base level sensitivity of a person to any great extent.

A person who is not totally at ease with their partner will be less sensitive, creating a more comfortable interaction and trust can change that, and increase it. But given that you are with someone who is clearly comfortable with you to a large extent that's not a factor here. So you are pretty much at the top level you'll see.

As Maura said, give thanks for what you have. Enjoy what is there.

Myriads

im only a bit ticklish on my feet and due to my job tend to callus on my heels. I find it helps to get a good pedi with a paraffin treatment. I use a Curel foot treatment that also softens my feet.
for me tickling can be a mental game, the more I cant get away the more ticklish I am. if my feet are strapped down or even held so I cant get away im more ticklish.

hope this helps a little :D
Happy Tickling

Tickle her feet first thing in the morning when she wakes up, sometimes increases the ticklishness.

Make sure you try this after knowing what kind of person she is in the morning.

My thoughts exactly! :) I love being tickled, but not right after I woke up!

The key is too make her cum very hard then tickle her.. You will see a marked improvement! Works every time!

Sometimes a person doesn't seem to be ticklish on their feet at first but you may just have to find that one tool or technique (hairbrush, nibbling the balls of the feet, etc.) that sends them through the roof.

Have you tried bending her toes back? That will stretch out the skin on the soles of her feet making them more sensitive. And sometimes if you catch people by surprise it can add to the sensitivity. Move your hands slowly toward her thighs pretending like you're gonna squeeze that part right above the knee. Then at the last second jump down and get her feet. Used to do that to one of my ex-girlfriends and it seemed to work pretty good. Obviously don't do that to often or she'll figure it out but it may help.

Thanks for the help guys. A fair few things worked extremely well over the weekend.
Baby oil, body butter, and tickling her the second she finished cumming was the best

Thanks for the help guys. A fair few things worked extremely well over the weekend.
Baby oil, body butter, and tickling her the second she finished cumming was the best

Told you. Tickling right after cumming works very time! I'm glad it worked so well for you! I am always here to help or offer advice. LOL

She may need a good pedi where rough skin is removed leaving new softer skin.
Yes! This made a huge difference with me. But I did my own pedicure so I make sure to get it all. Now my sister likes hiking in mountain boots. She's got major callous. When she asked me to give her a pedicure, I used a product on her called Miracle Feet. It helps break down the dead skin and makes it easier to buff it away.

I'm glad you got some really good ideas.

An interesting thing for me: I wasn't very ticklish on my feet until all of these things were done to my feet and my 'ler made me beg from just tickling my feet.

Tickling IS a very mental game, and after that my feet became much more ticklish even without all the extras. I think once you've been shown how ticklish a part of you can be that spots is even more ticklish than before.

So now that you've gotten a good response it might be even better in the future. Also teasing and other mental effects rarely hurts!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back