• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help me to get her feet tickled

celt

Hi!

here go my story...
I have a friend and her name is Barbara. She is leaving the country pretty soon for a couple of years and i would really love to tickling her beautiful soles first! I've always wondered how would it be, i have no idea if her feet are ticklish but i want to find out of course :lol

The problem is that she has not a foot fetish, at least not that i know. I haven't told her about my fetish, and i wont change my mind now on this.

As much as i would want i can't just grab her leg, remove her shoe and socks to finally get the prize, no, that wouldn't work. That's why I've been thinking about a situation that allow me to tickle her Feet.

Gambling came to my mind. Tickle her feet if she looses but i can't find any good reason to propose it.. i dont want she to think im a weirdo just before she leaves if u know what i mean.

so guys, i ask you now for the very best of your imagination and im wating for any ideas that get the job done. please help me to get those feet tickled.

I'll write the story if it works!

ps: going to a swimming pool won't work we are in winter :/

THANKS!

Last edited:
Grabing her feet (both) and removing her shoes is nessesary. Can't get without it.
Try old joke like: removing her shoes, tickle her with "Please, don't leaveeee :cry " and if she is realy ticklish - then remove her socs.

That's how I managed to tickle cute, shoeplayfull saleswoman's feet in the nearby shop. ;)

honestly there is no easy way to pull it off, however ive found the best opener to be giving a massage. my friend and i had just left a rave and we were pretty buzzed lol, she asked for a massage, i started with back n shoulders eventually did her feet for awhile. you could try going to a party with her, or doing something that will leave her somewhat fatigued afterward and go for the massage, a massage is like your golden ticket man lol. anyway, goodluck good sir!

start tickling her sides and if she is ticklish there be like where else are you tickly and then go for the feet and it would even work if her sides are not ticklish you could then be like you have to be ticklish somewhere

it will work if she is close to you im sure she wont be freaked out by a little tickling

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back