• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me with an avatar?

sparkychao

TMF Novice
I was looking for an avatar that fit the theme of the forum, but also reflected my interest in gaming.

Unfortunately, everything I could find was either too large in scale or file size.

Would someone find or make me a picture of princess peach or zelda being tickled with decent quality that can be used as an avatar?

Hey there. :) What you might end up needing to do is to crop an image. A full-image would have to be of a very low resolution, which might be difficult to draw.

I'm on way way out of the door right now, but I'll be around later - maybe I can help you out.

There you go, my friend. :) I tried to keep this as close to your idea as possible, whilst also working in a 100x100 box, so I hope it turned out to your liking (this is my first attempt at an image this small :scared ). Two versions because I've heard people use "underwear" to refer to a bra AND knickers, and to just knickers alone, so take your pick. :p

Hope this works out!

Attachments

• Zelda Avatar.jpg
    Zelda Avatar.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Zelda Avatar V2.jpg
    Zelda Avatar V2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 75
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back