• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help on converting Adobe product

tickler334

TMF Regular
Hi, I just downloaded "Bump in the Night" and it sent the product in Adobe format. I am not at all familiar with Adobe, although I have it but I don't know how to convert the images to a different format. I'd appreciate any help if anyone knows how to solve this problem. Thanks!

I suppose you mean that it's in PDF format, typically opened with Adobe Reader, formerly Adobe Acrobat Reader.

The good way is to install Ghostscript, the Open Source version of Postscript, and its viewer, GSView. This costs exactly $0. With GSView, you may then save the images as JPEG documents.

The other way to do it involves opening the PDF file in Reader and using the Snapshot tool. This will dump an image to the clipboard. You may then paste the image into Paint.NET, Photoshop, or even Microsoft Paint if you so choose. After that, save it.

This is all assuming that you're running Windows. If you're on Mac OS X, just open the files in Preview and use File > Save As. You may select nearly any graphic format there.

I hope this helps! Also please post technical questions in the appropriate Technical Support section :)

*takes notes*

interesting theme you got going, James.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back